Joe wachs

you can't always judge how someone's really doing by social media posts, but he does seem to be happy with his new life and wife (or girlfriend)
Sure blah blah blah.... and I guess u don't u missed drooling at his floppy long soft dick and his sweet tight hairy unFucked hole;)...gone too soon:(.

Sure blah blah blah.... and I guess u don't u missed drooling at his floppy long soft dick and his sweet tight hairy unFucked hole;)...gone too soon:(.
Jeez the amount of brain rot u got there. Almost contagious!!

For me personally they reach a point where they're just not that.....thought attractive would be the right word, but appealing is much more accurate.

He lost most of his appeal now for me, compared to when he was a lost babyfaced lamb in the world of showing off gains and cheeks lol.....

Could also be that with his current look he comes across as a semi toxic fitness/podcast guy who's trying way too hard to be cool lol

For me personally they reach a point where they're just not that.....thought attractive would be the right word, but appealing is much more accurate.

He lost most of his appeal now for me, compared to when he was a lost babyfaced lamb in the world of showing off gains and cheeks lol.....

Could also be that with his current look he comes across as a semi toxic fitness/podcast guy who's trying way too hard to be cool lol
Once they turn uber religious, I stop caring. It’s always the same patter, get buff, open an only fans/leak xxx pics, maybe some drug use, and then being saved by the lord, get married, and now preach about all of the above.

Once they turn uber religious, I stop caring. It’s always the same patter, get buff, open an only fans/leak xxx pics, maybe some drug use, and then being saved by the lord, get married, and now preach about all of the above.
So sad what happened to Joe.

Reactions: Uhate2seeit