Joel Erdmann / Jake Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
he just posted his girlfriend, i thought he was gay lol
I’m assuming he’s bi. He follows a bunch of male thirst traps on ig and I’ve noticed multiple times when scrolling on reels that he’ll “like” a vid with suggestive content or straight up bulges lol
 
Has there ever been a singular , confirmed nude video or picture of him ? Like one he has posted himself , or that a company he worked for has ? I’m starting to think he’s never had a nude out there …
 
Have we ever seen his full cock??? I wanna see it so bad
I want to see it so bad too! I got a video of him jerk/cumming through is underwear and his cumming moans are so hot. With the amount of Cum that leaked through the underwear looks like he has big loads too. 😋
 
I want to see it so bad too! I got a video of him jerk/cumming through is underwear and his cumming moans are so hot. With the amount of Cum that leaked through the underwear looks like he has big loads too. 😋
Ohhh show it to me please Rachel
 
I want to see it so bad too! I got a video of him jerk/cumming through is underwear and his cumming moans are so hot. With the amount of Cum that leaked through the underwear looks like he has big loads too. 😋
Damn that sounds so hot! I'm sure we'd all like to see it 🤭
 
  • Like
Reactions: jackson007
Status
Not open for further replies.