Joel Kirby

He still says on his OF bio :eyes:No im not getting it out :eyes: and it has taken him this long to do ass pics. I reckon we arent getting dick just yet. Never say never but it will defo just be him teasing

So I did purchase the video, and its as it is presumed. I purchased this as he did infact say there was cock to be seen in the video and there is not. After informing him that he lied, he has only asked me to look closer as its there. I asked for screenshots or timestamps and he only replied with telling me to rewind it and look closer. Everything from this man is false pretence and lies.

So I did purchase the video, and its as it is presumed. I purchased this as he did infact say there was cock to be seen in the video and there is not. After informing him that he lied, he has only asked me to look closer as its there. I asked for screenshots or timestamps and he only replied with telling me to rewind it and look closer. Everything from this man is false pretence and lies.
Post it?

Reactions: Londonuser
Share it with me I’d check every single pixel every single frame for you. I’d also try different techniques, e.g., brightness adjustment or AI deburring model. So will I be seeing the video?…

Share it with me I’d check every single pixel every single frame for you. I’d also try different techniques, e.g., brightness adjustment or AI deburring model. So will I be seeing the video?…
It’s shocking behaviour and if these moderators on this site remove your post as I’m sure Kirby will complain and due the old copyrights this and that or they being nasty about me then that shocking behaviour as I’ve been scammed by him before but never again and my post got removed

If he had anything worth showing off, he would've by now, and would've made a fortune. Maybe just not well endowed?

That's never stopped most other creators raking in a fortune

He’s scammed me before and then blocked me and he’s still scamming it seems from some comments on here. Just be careful that’s all the advice I can give