Joel Kirby

don’t ask

he offered me a video with him being really horny and his cock being out which he didn’t remember when i asked him about it

“you need to watch it to find out“

70 quid

bastard

i’ve blocked him after that
He's such a scam. Well... we sat he's a scam really it's whoever he pays to run it

Reactions: Patrick99
just the fact that i followed him a few month ago and he’s still sending me messages says enough

you just have to follow him for a month and he’s still gonna send you the same PPV like the people that follow him rn

Reactions: Kyle.laidlaw
just the fact that i followed him a few month ago and he’s still sending me messages says enough

you just have to follow him for a month and he’s still gonna send you the same PPV like the people that follow him rn
This happens with very many there when they sell mainly PPV. They also follow you once you have followed them. This way they make sure that they can continue to sell you their PPV even though you are no longer following them. Only then they can write to you.

Of course, they could also make their site free, but they'll still take the money from the subscription without delivering.

Reactions: Patrick99