Joel Kirby

Tbh I wish he’d show more ass, and maybe eventually his cock. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d love to see his ass in some nice tight jeans or pants/trousers or even joggers/tracksuits. Also tank tops.

Not the baggy stuff they he normally wears that hides that lovely body. It’s a bit of a fetish of mine, I think he’d fill them out nice so to speak.

I’m kinda hoping he’s looking at this and taking it on board, I would be so tempted to buy his onlyfans because from a “business” standpoint people in my opinion want fresh stuff and a variety of things on onlyfans. That’s just me though.

Tbh I wish he’d show more ass, and maybe eventually his cock. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d love to see his ass in some nice tight jeans or pants/trousers or even joggers/tracksuits. Also tank tops.

Not the baggy stuff they he normally wears that hides that lovely body. It’s a bit of a fetish of mine, I think he’d fill them out nice so to speak.

I’m kinda hoping he’s looking at this and taking it on board, I would be so tempted to buy his onlyfans because from a “business” standpoint people in my opinion want fresh stuff and a variety of things on onlyfans. That’s just me though.
Yeah his current content is so stale