Joel Kirby

Another episode seeing nothing from him apart from a few glimpses :(((
I lowkey hope that this humbles him so he comes back from the villa and realises that Onlyfans is his best bet and does much better content. But fuck knows how much it will cost bc he charges 50$ for a 20 second video of his bare ass. Fiddy Rhett is another tiktoker with expensive af content but at least for 50$ you can see a 5 minute sex tape or wanking video.

Reactions: tickguy19
I lowkey hope that this humbles him so he comes back from the villa and realises that Onlyfans is his best bet and does much better content. But fuck knows how much it will cost bc he charges 50$ for a 20 second video of his bare ass. Fiddy Rhett is another tiktoker with expensive af content but at least for 50$ you can see a 5 minute sex tape or wanking video.
Yeahh it’s true he needs to be more realistic for sure! I’m not sure if he’s getting to no Jessy tho so maybe he’ll get into the main villa lol

Another episode seeing nothing from him apart from a few glimpses :(((
Let’s also not forget Love Island is HEAVILY edited and produced, so he may well be having interesting chats (which unless he’s just sat in a corner all day, I’m sure he is), we just aren’t seeing them as the focus is on Nicole/Ciaran and Jess having an issue with fucking everything

The birds in Love Island always go for The Lad and that’s so not him bless him. I bet he’s the only lads there with a big natural bush as he knows the sub gays love a bush on a lad. Reality check will be when he’s out of the villa in a few days and he watches it back lol