Tumblr: Image

F U C K! :eek:

Not serious?! :D
Such a fine piece of man. :yum :yum :yum

Just curious has there been any speculation on him? To me I get will try anything once vibes. I remember he was a judge on Drag Race ( im not saying that what gives me the vibes). He just seems like he's very open to anything or will try anything.

Reactions: sizequeenie
Just curious has there been any speculation on him? To me I get will try anything once vibes. I remember he was a judge on Drag Race ( im not saying that what gives me the vibes). He just seems like he's very open to anything or will try anything.
…but he won't do that. ;)

My gaydar never got any pings. I could see him being a naughty little slut and cheating...but with a woman. What does go off for me is that he is a massive attention whore and was probably from day 1. He strikes me as a class clown type, went into comedy and show business, had success there and then leveraged his earnings into a personal trainer, tit implants and other cosmetic enhancements and now enjoys attention not just for being funny, but for being HOT AF.

It just seems whenever I see him in interviews or anything, he just relishes the attention. Not like most celebs that after having done stuff for years, the promotional work is a genuine drag. They are over the attention, they just want to cash the checks and enjoy life.

My gaydar never got any pings. I could see him being a naughty little slut and cheating...but with a woman. What does go off for me is that he is a massive attention whore and was probably from day 1. He strikes me as a class clown type, went into comedy and show business, had success there and then leveraged his earnings into a personal trainer, tit implants and other cosmetic enhancements and now enjoys attention not just for being funny, but for being HOT AF.

It just seems whenever I see him in interviews or anything, he just relishes the attention. Not like most celebs that after having done stuff for years, the promotional work is a genuine drag. They are over the attention, they just want to cash the checks and enjoy life.

He definitely did his hairline but I don't think he put pec implants. He looks natural and pec implants are wonky 100% of the time

He definitely did his hairline but I don't think he put pec implants. He looks natural and pec implants are wonky 100% of the time
He has implants. You can see em in one of the scenes from Community. He is turning and you can see the pectoral skin and muscle move with his body, but the implant stays fixed. Very noticable.

Reactions: Cool Gee