Joey Birlem

You know what I think. Joey Birlem as time goes on will start to get fatter and then become less important as an influencer..it happens to them all..I also think his body isnt that good underneath and hes self conscious... Joey is really a scardy cat trust me watch his lives on twitch Joeyzlive twitch

He's been bulking. He's just starting a cut right now. He's not fat at all, and he's got a great body even bulking. He's always been skinny. Of course all influencers die out of fame. they're influencer and not actual celebrities. But He's not going to get fat just because he's not internet famous anymore.

This is crazy
Translation for the weak. I'm naked with a dildo strapped on so it looks like I'm hard, in fact perhaps i am inside my shell like a hermit crab looking to increase my size. But im under a comforter so all you can see is an exaggerated tent under the blanket.

I want him to choke me with his big biceps, then use them to lift me off the ground and start fucking my brains out mid air, drop me to my knees after he comes inside me and order me to kiss his feet to thank him for allowing me to be his slut
That would be nice wouldn’t it

Or just, doing it to him

He must be broke. Spamming PPV content on OF before disappearing for a month again. And most of it appears to be old content he has sold before with the same captions.
A common management company tactic. He probably has not given them new material in a long time.