- Joined
- Jan 1, 2019
- Posts
- 11,096
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 32,836
- Points
- 458
- Location
- Portland, ME, USA
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Do you miss the daily disappointment?Is he okay why isn't he downloading something?.
Do you miss the daily disappointment?Is he okay why isn't he downloading something?.
y'all are Never happy about anything , accept his body or leave this pageHe needs to bring the dildo back at least it was something to look at lol.
Oh give over, it was a joke. Nobody hates him (maybe those that pay for nudes and get dildo pics. lol)y'all are Never happy about anything , accept his body or leave this page
He’s still really pretty at the end of the day I don’t mind the weak content lol, also some reason he responded back yesterday on snap :O , gonna see where it goesOh give over, it was a joke. Nobody hates him (maybe those that pay for nudes and get dildo pics. lol)
The reason: He wants some money off youHe’s still really pretty at the end of the day I don’t mind the weak content lol, also some reason he responded back yesterday on snap :O , gonna see where it goes
He’s still really pretty at the end of the day I don’t mind the weak content lol, also some reason he responded back yesterday on snap :O , gonna see where it goes
because he loses followers every single time he posts on instawhy didnt he post anything since 2022 on insta ?
Lmao idk well see, they been playin sometimes. I think he comes to my building one time I seek em it was while ago tho, but I stopped peeping for a while he kinda fell offIt's adorable that you think it's actually him replying to you
Not everyone complaining about Joey is an "arrogant leecher" a lot of people here have been scammed and click baited by his titles and are warning people off.Sooo
he announced his "special" Birthday content for weeks.
I mean, if you announce something this much in advance, saying "birthday month is about to go crazyyy" then I expect something never posted before.
I took one for the team and bought his weeek-long announced, super crazy birthday content.
And SURPRISE, SURPRISE, it's not special at all.
View attachment 97849991
And just in case you read this Joey:
No, your PaCkAgE is not big, it's barely upper average.
Ngl, I bought his birthday content last year, and the birthday content this year. Both times it has been some content, that you have already seen before. For me, this will be the end of the journey with Joey Birlem. Unless he explicitly announces what will be in the picture, he won' get a dime from me.
Here is my little review.
Quality: 4/10
Smartphone pictures, bad lightning, no eye for photography
Frequency: 9/10
Posting something almost daily. Awesome.
Content: 2/10
Abs & ominous "bulges" (haven't seen a actual clear bulge view so far, after hundreds of $). At this rate, he should have had at least a nude already, but he's still even to shy to make a clear real bulge view.
Price: 1/10
Let me say it this way, he has absolutely no price strategy. Sometimes bulge pics cost 10$ while sometimes a picture of him flexing his muscles in long pants cost 40$. The price-performance ratio is bad. If he really has a management for his onlyfans, they surely never visited a course of finance, business administration or anything similar.
Model: 8/10
He is a hottie. No denying in that.
Overall: 4.8/10
p.s.:
To everyone who is already in rage-mode, thinking about going to tell me "dude you are stupid, it's obviously he is a scam. It's obvious he is not showing his dick, ... bla bla"
That's not the point of onlyfans and not the reason I use onlyfans. If you only come here to complain while not even actually sharing your story about that model, not even having spend a single penny, then tone down. People like you make people like me not post content because leechers that are arrogant and complaining don't deserve anything.
Not everyone complaining about Joey is an "arrogant leecher"
If I was a sub
So true. I mean, just the size comment: statistically only one or two would have a big cock of them. Unless they formed a group of big cocked guys when they met. Which is highly unlikely.and whoever else does OF from that group of social media guys when they are posting "watch me jerk this big cock
Did he really blur out a picture that ppl are expected to pay for to unlock? That’s insaneeeeeSooo
he announced his "special" Birthday content for weeks.
I mean, if you announce something this much in advance, saying "birthday month is about to go crazyyy" then I expect something never posted before.
I took one for the team and bought his weeek-long announced, super crazy birthday content.
And SURPRISE, SURPRISE, it's not special at all.
View attachment 97849991
And just in case you read this Joey:
No, your PaCkAgE is not big, it's barely upper average.
Ngl, I bought his birthday content last year, and the birthday content this year. Both times it has been some content, that you have already seen before. For me, this will be the end of the journey with Joey Birlem. Unless he explicitly announces what will be in the picture, he won' get a dime from me.
Here is my little review.
Quality: 4/10
Smartphone pictures, bad lightning, no eye for photography
Frequency: 9/10
Posting something almost daily. Awesome.
Content: 2/10
Abs & ominous "bulges" (haven't seen a actual clear bulge view so far, after hundreds of $). At this rate, he should have had at least a nude already, but he's still even to shy to make a clear real bulge view.
Price: 1/10
Let me say it this way, he has absolutely no price strategy. Sometimes bulge pics cost 10$ while sometimes a picture of him flexing his muscles in long pants cost 40$. The price-performance ratio is bad. If he really has a management for his onlyfans, they surely never visited a course of finance, business administration or anything similar.
Model: 8/10
He is a hottie. No denying in that.
Overall: 4.8/10
p.s.:
To everyone who is already in rage-mode, thinking about going to tell me "dude you are stupid, it's obviously he is a scam. It's obvious he is not showing his dick, ... bla bla"
That's not the point of onlyfans and not the reason I use onlyfans. If you only come here to complain while not even actually sharing your story about that model, not even having spend a single penny, then tone down. People like you make people like me not post content because leechers that are arrogant and complaining don't deserve anything.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.