- Joined
- Jan 1, 2019
- Posts
- 11,090
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 32,806
- Points
- 458
- Location
- Portland, ME, USA
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
At this point if you are surprised by this you either have not paid any attention or you are dumb as a rock.
Sorry you had to pay for THATSooo
he announced his "special" Birthday content for weeks.
I mean, if you announce something this much in advance, saying "birthday month is about to go crazyyy" then I expect something never posted before.
I took one for the team and bought his weeek-long announced, super crazy birthday content.
And SURPRISE, SURPRISE, it's not special at all.
View attachment 97849991
And just in case you read this Joey:
No, your PaCkAgE is not big, it's barely upper average.
Ngl, I bought his birthday content last year, and the birthday content this year. Both times it has been some content, that you have already seen before. For me, this will be the end of the journey with Joey Birlem. Unless he explicitly announces what will be in the picture, he won' get a dime from me.
Here is my little review.
Quality: 4/10
Smartphone pictures, bad lightning, no eye for photography
Frequency: 9/10
Posting something almost daily. Awesome.
Content: 2/10
Abs & ominous "bulges" (haven't seen a actual clear bulge view so far, after hundreds of $). At this rate, he should have had at least a nude already, but he's still even to shy to make a clear real bulge view.
Price: 1/10
Let me say it this way, he has absolutely no price strategy. Sometimes bulge pics cost 10$ while sometimes a picture of him flexing his muscles in long pants cost 40$. The price-performance ratio is bad. If he really has a management for his onlyfans, they surely never visited a course of finance, business administration or anything similar.
Model: 8/10
He is a hottie. No denying in that.
Overall: 4.8/10
p.s.:
To everyone who is already in rage-mode, thinking about going to tell me "dude you are stupid, it's obviously he is a scam. It's obvious he is not showing his dick, ... bla bla"
That's not the point of onlyfans and not the reason I use onlyfans. If you only come here to complain while not even actually sharing your story about that model, not even having spend a single penny, then tone down. People like you make people like me not post content because leechers that are arrogant and complaining don't deserve anything.
The only solution at this point would be for onlyfans to shut down. These people have taken advantage of weak mindsets and it's very sad. It's borderline fraud.I am absolutely dumbfounded that there are still people on this thread debating about his OF. He's been posting shit content for stupid money with clickbait titles for what, two years now? And people are still subbed to him? It beggars belief.
OF love that they have such a great network of manipulators bringing them in billions each year, they will never close down unless a disaster happens and if they do, you have a load of other sites very similar.The only solution at this point would be for onlyfans to shut down. These people have taken advantage of weak mindsets and it's very sad. It's borderline fraud.
Taking money from people lacking in self control is the basis for almost all advertising. People do stupid things with their money all the time. I don't see that as a reason more sensible people should "suffer" from a banThe only solution at this point would be for onlyfans to shut down. These people have taken advantage of weak mindsets and it's very sad. It's borderline fraud.
I did "blur" it out.Did he really blur out a picture that ppl are expected to pay for to unlock? That’s insaneeeee
Regardless of how I feel about the dude and his subpar-bordering-fraudulent content, I’m super appreciative of posts like yours.Sooo
he announced his "special" Birthday content for weeks.
I mean, if you announce something this much in advance, saying "birthday month is about to go crazyyy" then I expect something never posted before.
I took one for the team and bought his weeek-long announced, super crazy birthday content.
And SURPRISE, SURPRISE, it's not special at all.
View attachment 97849991
And just in case you read this Joey:
No, your PaCkAgE is not big, it's barely upper average.
Ngl, I bought his birthday content last year, and the birthday content this year. Both times it has been some content, that you have already seen before. For me, this will be the end of the journey with Joey Birlem. Unless he explicitly announces what will be in the picture, he won' get a dime from me.
Here is my little review.
Quality: 4/10
Smartphone pictures, bad lightning, no eye for photography
Frequency: 9/10
Posting something almost daily. Awesome.
Content: 2/10
Abs & ominous "bulges" (haven't seen a actual clear bulge view so far, after hundreds of $). At this rate, he should have had at least a nude already, but he's still even to shy to make a clear real bulge view.
Price: 1/10
Let me say it this way, he has absolutely no price strategy. Sometimes bulge pics cost 10$ while sometimes a picture of him flexing his muscles in long pants cost 40$. The price-performance ratio is bad. If he really has a management for his onlyfans, they surely never visited a course of finance, business administration or anything similar.
Model: 8/10
He is a hottie. No denying in that.
Overall: 4.8/10
p.s.:
To everyone who is already in rage-mode, thinking about going to tell me "dude you are stupid, it's obviously he is a scam. It's obvious he is not showing his dick, ... bla bla"
That's not the point of onlyfans and not the reason I use onlyfans. If you only come here to complain while not even actually sharing your story about that model, not even having spend a single penny, then tone down. People like you make people like me not post content because leechers that are arrogant and complaining don't deserve anything.
Ain’t nothing borderline about it it is fraudThe only solution at this point would be for onlyfans to shut down. These people have taken advantage of weak mindsets and it's very sad. It's borderline fraud.
oh I thought he sold it like that lolI did "blur" it out.
What a great review. ThanksSooo
he announced his "special" Birthday content for weeks.
I mean, if you announce something this much in advance, saying "birthday month is about to go crazyyy" then I expect something never posted before.
I took one for the team and bought his weeek-long announced, super crazy birthday content.
And SURPRISE, SURPRISE, it's not special at all.
View attachment 97849991
And just in case you read this Joey:
No, your PaCkAgE is not big, it's barely upper average.
Ngl, I bought his birthday content last year, and the birthday content this year. Both times it has been some content, that you have already seen before. For me, this will be the end of the journey with Joey Birlem. Unless he explicitly announces what will be in the picture, he won' get a dime from me.
Here is my little review.
Quality: 4/10
Smartphone pictures, bad lightning, no eye for photography
Frequency: 9/10
Posting something almost daily. Awesome.
Content: 2/10
Abs & ominous "bulges" (haven't seen a actual clear bulge view so far, after hundreds of $). At this rate, he should have had at least a nude already, but he's still even to shy to make a clear real bulge view.
Price: 1/10
Let me say it this way, he has absolutely no price strategy. Sometimes bulge pics cost 10$ while sometimes a picture of him flexing his muscles in long pants cost 40$. The price-performance ratio is bad. If he really has a management for his onlyfans, they surely never visited a course of finance, business administration or anything similar.
Model: 8/10
He is a hottie. No denying in that.
Overall: 4.8/10
p.s.:
To everyone who is already in rage-mode, thinking about going to tell me "dude you are stupid, it's obviously he is a scam. It's obvious he is not showing his dick, ... bla bla"
That's not the point of onlyfans and not the reason I use onlyfans. If you only come here to complain while not even actually sharing your story about that model, not even having spend a single penny, then tone down. People like you make people like me not post content because leechers that are arrogant and complaining don't deserve anything.
No.Damn is he finally gettin it out?
I give it five years and they will all be State Farm Reps.How much longer do you guys believe guys like him and the Rowland brothers can ride the wave of Internet "fame"? Like before they have to get real jobs.
I was looking at his arms lolFinally seeing the bulge lol it’s growing
I noticed this too, wonder if it was intentional, no way he has a half chub at the gym (i mean im guilty)Finally seeing the bulge lol it’s growing
Joey should just ride Hunter’s dick! That’s be hot as fuckFinally seeing the bulge lol it’s growing
Nah I definitely see Joey as a dominant top. I’d love to watch him fuck Brandon Rowland. That would be so hot!Joey should just ride Hunter’s dick! That’s be hot as fuck
Def yes Brandon gives me boypussy vibes next to JoeyNah I definitely see Joey as a dominant top. I’d love to watch him fuck Brandon Rowland. That would be so hot!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.