papiascanio
Expert Member
Hands downWhat do we think is Joey’s best scenes? His buffest but maybe before the tattoo got too big
Brysen & Joey
Daniel & Joey
The first part of the Winter Getaway
Tanner & Joey
Hands downWhat do we think is Joey’s best scenes? His buffest but maybe before the tattoo got too big
YupTo those who want his IG account name, just know that the account is private and he is constantly changing his account name. He won't approve anyone he doesn't know to follow his account and he will also block (I tried with two different accounts) So there's really no point in knowing.
wow so he started at 19??
Hands down
Brysen & Joey
Daniel & Joey
The first part of the Winter Getaway
Tanner & Joey
This is his girlfriend. Please leave him alone. He is happy.
I agree with you manI'm surprised that he's actually straight after reading this thread and watching most of his videos!! He's quite a slutty bottom in the scenes and I don't think he faked it.
Of course everyone loves his ass but what I also like about him is how he moans. His voice is so boyish but also very sexy, especially when he's saying "fuck me" (in a gentle way) or "just like that"... THE BEST...
I got SC membership but unfortunately they took down the Joey got double creampied/bred by JACK scene!!!![]()
Jack likes him a lotI'm surprised that he's actually straight after reading this thread and watching most of his videos!! He's quite a slutty bottom in the scenes and I don't think he faked it.
Of course everyone loves his ass but what I also like about him is how he moans. His voice is so boyish but also very sexy, especially when he's saying "fuck me" (in a gentle way) or "just like that"... THE BEST...
I got SC membership but unfortunately they took down the Joey got double creampied/bred by JACK scene!!!![]()
I spotted this guy at a food truck village today. He gave off a strong Joey vibe, but it wasn’t him. And no sleeve tattoos. Dude made me hard as a rock. Joey is must see tv for me tonight.
Joey and Jack (Jack bred him 2x)OMG I just watched the 4 way videos that SC has taken down and Joey got bred again!
Any other creampie scenes does he have?
Where did you get these from?
Did he change his Instagram name?I disagree. Ian clearly still wants attention from someone and maybe not from men. Freaking over 5,000 likes on this pic and he really was trying to live a lowkey life?? I follow another doctor respectfully and hasn't done any of the name changing. Almost no one brings up his past on social media. I feel sorry for those who brought up his past PUBLICALLY and shamed him for it, instead of keeping quiet and enjoying the content View attachment 28008861
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.