Joey from sc

Yup. Some idiots fell for it but a lot of us knew better. He went for a quick cash grab then went to australia. He could’ve made way more if he stuck around and was consistent. It’s possible that there are some people still subbed that give him a lot of money for private content.

Yup. Some idiots fell for it but a lot of us knew better. He went for a quick cash grab then went to australia. He could’ve made way more if he stuck around and was consistent. It’s possible that there are some people still subbed that give him a lot of money for private content.
How do you know he went to Australia? He went there on vacation?

I don’t think he ever top
He did just a few times in his scenes with Atticus, Shaw, and Blake (the last two are flip flop scenes). His scene with Atticus is my favorite. The little twink bottom clearly has a huge crush on Joey and gets pounded in the woods and back at the studio.

Reactions: emercycrite and jkc
Ugh I really wish he got to top more, especially in his jacked body. I regularly have dreams where he’s fucking me.
I don’t think he ever top
He wasn't a good top tho, I think that's why the studio didn't take that risk with him and also because he had a muscle ass back then and it was the director's favourite ass, you can tell by watching his scenes that the director always make an excuse to see his ass or trying to make him do some squats or flash his ass before the scenes or in the bts so probably that's the reason behind bars.

Reactions: Qwik1 and elemeno
He wasn't a good top tho, I think that's why the studio didn't take that risk with him and also because he had a muscle ass back then and it was the director's favourite ass, you can tell by watching his scenes that the director always make an excuse to see his ass or trying to make him do some squats or flash his ass before the scenes or in the bts so probably that's the reason behind bars.

I thought it was pretty hot when in the next scene after he filmed with atticus they had him admit he would bottom there on out because "he wasn't a good top." joey looks kind of sheepish and coy saying it and something erotic about having him acknowledge he is best sexually as a tight hole for cocks

Would love to see King Jess pound Joey's muscle ass and make him whimper and moan - it still blows my mind that never happend.

I thought it was pretty hot when in the next scene after he filmed with atticus they had him admit he would bottom there on out because "he wasn't a good top." joey looks kind of sheepish and coy saying it and something erotic about having him acknowledge he is best sexually as a tight hole for cocks

Would love to see King Jess pound Joey's muscle ass and make him whimper and moan - it still blows my mind that never happend.
I mean he wasn't that bad but he wasn't that good as when he bottomed. But yeah with Jess now is just a missed opportunity sadly. Btw what was the scene when he acknowledged he wasn't a good top? Sounds pretty hot

Speaking of missed opportunities...who else do you all wish he was paired with who he never was? Obviously Brandon topping Joey would have been epic, and I really wish they let Landon fuck him too. David would have been hot as fuck also, kind of crazy he never got to work with any of those hunks.

Speaking of missed opportunities...who else do you all wish he was paired with who he never was? Obviously Brandon topping Joey would have been epic, and I really wish they let Landon fuck him too. David would have been hot as fuck also, kind of crazy he never got to work with any of those hunks.
ABE! Abe fucking joey would be hot. Both were jacked.

yes its wild how Joey was never fucked by Jess, Abe, Brandon, Landon and of course I wish he had lingered on for Jax. It seems as if Joey was often tasked with "compensating" for mediocre tops with his generally enthusiastic bottoming performances. Not really fair because Manny and Blake got to have all the A-list cock :( even though Joey was just as, if not even more, popular.

I mean he wasn't that bad but he wasn't that good as when he bottomed. But yeah with Jess now is just a missed opportunity sadly. Btw what was the scene when he acknowledged he wasn't a good top? Sounds pretty hot
it might be the iconic joey and brodie scene!