John Whaite * Bake Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a damn shame, because I understand his frustration, but sadly this isn’t a risk free industry, and there’s a part of you that would have to make peace with the fact that some of your stuff is going to get out there. If you can’t understand that, no matter how much it sucks, maybe don’t venture in to it. There’s an inevitability to all of this.
to shut it down is a bit OTT...with his fan base enough people would still pay for the content.
 
He’s advertising a promo on his IG stories to OF? Is he dropping is OF or what?!
He’s changed his mind and he’s staying now. Let’s let him do his thing, his subscription cost is very reasonable, and his ppv is frequent but cheap
 

Attachments

"How dare people exploit me I'm shutting down this OF" and in the same breath "I've made a lot of money from this which I will be using for legal action"

so what is it then? maybe he should direct his anger at OF for having piss poor DRM and security?
 
I don’t think this content is going to last long. He’s gone into this knowing what the gays are like but still gone whole hog dramatic.

I don’t mean this flippantly because he’s been very open about his depression battle, but I think he will have an episode where he regrets doing it and shuts everything off
 
Shame. He lasted three months.
I have to admit I subscribed expecting it to be rubbish but am pleasantly surprised it’s actually good value for money you see what you come on to see his ass cock and ppv aren’t that expensive £10 for most. Out of respect I’m glad no one is leaking his pics or videos
As I said in previous post his account was well worth the money his content was good i saw what i wanted to see his dick which was huge and his big sexy arse and ppv’s where he rode a dildo was amazing.
And now he’s stopping because some bellend leaked his pics is unfair to his subscribers who stuck with him from the start.
 
Fucking hell, this is Jonny’s graduation in to pornstar. Multiple angles, everything on snow. Verbal, vocal, he’s such a good power bottom. Favourite part was when Anaze (incredibly hot scene partner) says - ‘do you want a break?’ And Jon says, ‘no, just keep destroying me’. 26 mins. 🥵🥵🥵
 
Fucking hell, this is Jonny’s graduation in to pornstar. Multiple angles, everything on snow. Verbal, vocal, he’s such a good power bottom. Favourite part was when Anaze (incredibly hot scene partner) says - ‘do you want a break?’ And Jon says, ‘no, just keep destroying me’. 26 mins. 🥵🥵🥵
Assuming it was PPV? How much?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.