Johnny Dark is huge

I have never been impressed with the women he's landed. The only one above a 6-7 is Cumisha Jones the rest I would totally pass on. That last video - no thank you !
 
I have never been impressed with the women he's landed. The only one above a 6-7 is Cumisha Jones the rest I would totally pass on. That last video - no thank you !

Really? I think Rhea is gorgeous. Each to their own though

I just wish he released the rest of that weekend's videos with her
 
Thanks for finding that, the best part of it is how she's really genuine and natural, not a typical fake pornstar type and how it's her first big cock experience.

What other videos like this one has he done in the last 5 or 10 years? Like I've seen all the ones he did for homegrown video, but are there any other more recent videos since homegrown?
 
Really? I think Rhea is gorgeous. Each to their own though

I just wish he released the rest of that weekend's videos with her
Do you think that he really had the whole weekend with her or is it really just for the video and maybe it was just a few hours in reality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: antonio
I remember a clip with a small young blonde girl, the vid starts with her not getting a job "because of economy"
It wasnt his best work but Id like to see it again...for the articles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: antonio
Still waiting on the day those Summer vids are put up. Not the HGBC ones, I tried purchasing a membership to get access to view but registration isnt allowed. I've emailed Amy privately to see if there was a any way to view those scenes and she never gave me a solid answer.
 
Still waiting on the day those Summer vids are put up. Not the HGBC ones, I tried purchasing a membership to get access to view but registration isnt allowed. I've emailed Amy privately to see if there was a any way to view those scenes and she never gave me a solid answer.
Summer was the hottest and she was a girlfriend. The way that tiny thing could take him was fun to watch.
 
Do you think that he really had the whole weekend with her or is it really just for the video and maybe it was just a few hours in reality.

Couldn't really ever be sure i guess.....

Not that it matters. The teaser at the end of Rhea's clip is adorable!
 
I have never been impressed with the women he's landed. The only one above a 6-7 is Cumisha Jones the rest I would totally pass on. That last video - no thank you !
A pass? I doubt you would. Just gotta call the BS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tamakiller
I have followed Johnny for a long time and have interacted with him in the past as well. He is obviously great at what he does. He's gifted and there's no denying that, but the reason we haven't seen more of him is that he has an unrealistic appraisal of his own work and a bit of an ego. I made suggestions to him years ago about monetization and it was clear to me that he thinks he is above the ways other creators go about it, even if they work. He tried to go about this a very old fashioned way and then got his feelings hurt when it didn't work. He is great and I respect his work but he is literally sitting on gold out of stubbornness. He could be raking it in if he approached things properly but alas, he is stuck in his ways.

Could you go into details on this? I'm genuinely curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cordwainer42
I have never been impressed with the women he's landed. The only one above a 6-7 is Cumisha Jones the rest I would totally pass on. That last video - no thank you !
b12.jpg