Johnny sins

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the best looking guys I've ever laid eyes on. Tall, lean naturally toned body, beautiful bald head, huge soft eyes, long beautiful cock and so much more. I wonder if when he was a teen he had any idea he'd become such a super stud.

Reactions: tangodeamor

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fortunately, anal has not been a "gay" thing for a long time, because men should enjoy themselves as much as possible. Who knows, maybe this will develop into a culture in which straight men enjoy each other out of respect and friendship. Just for other motives. There is a lot of educational work to be done in this matter, that the motives can also be different, even if most people in this forum today just roll their eyes.
I admire Johnny Sins for his performance. Definitely a historic name.
Agree. The pleasure nerves in the anal area were not installed just for gay men. I have a straight friend who told me a wild story once about a woman he went on a date with that ended up back at her place with rose petals in the bathtub. He told me she told him.. she said before you leave tonight you're GOING to put it in my ass.

Straight men who think anal play is taboo or gay have no idea the pleasure they're forfeiting.

fuxmi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The way Johnny treats a pussy makes me soooo horny. The way he licks his hand before rubbing the clit, the way he uses his dick, the way he eats it. Literally makes me wish I had a vagina just to get fucked by him.

Tbh whenever I masturbate to his videos it starts to feel like I have a wet throbbing pussy and it belongs to him uff