Well, I don't think he's gaslighting anyone, nor does he have the right to reply to every DM. OF is only something we're hoping for, but it's his choice to have it or not.
Im sure he does . He teased an onlyfans few months back . He always posts pictures him in transparent type underwear where everyone can see his package . He even posted a lot of nudes this January on his twitter . But as just as his fans went crazy he deleted them and posted something teasing his of . Why the fuck would you even post nudes for your fans to see and then act like it never even happened ? There are tons of dudes out there who gaslights their fans into thinking that they are releasing an of , but in reality they are just building a hype to get reach on social media by posting almost nude and provocative pics of theirs . He is one of them unless you are blind

Reactions: best.of.daddies
Im sure he does . He teased an onlyfans few months back . He always posts pictures him in transparent type underwear where everyone can see his package . He even posted a lot of nudes this January on his twitter . But as just as his fans went crazy he deleted them and posted something teasing his of . Why the fuck would you even post nudes for your fans to see and then act like it never even happened ? There are tons of dudes out there who gaslights their fans into thinking that they are releasing an of , but in reality they are just building a hype to get reach on social media by posting almost nude and provocative pics of theirs . He is one of them unless you are blind
I am not blind, and I like to see more of him like anyone else. But I don't feel he's gaslighting, and I am certainly not mad if he's not posting nudes or opening OF.

Reactions: best.of.daddies
It's from his twitter... He won't open OF.
His content been more explicit lately . Hopefully we will get the of by the next year cuz he is posting more pictures and videos focusing on his dick and ass than usual and also not to forget the bound sex pics of him with his husband . I dont see the point of spicing up the fanbase by posting those almost nude pics and vids . All his recent content are very sexually arounsing and mostly based on either him stroking his cock in a fit underwear or him showing his ass ! Idk but he should be fast with the onlyfans if he is planning one cuz these fans has been here since 2019 or something loo

His content been more explicit lately . Hopefully we will get the of by the next year cuz he is posting more pictures and videos focusing on his dick and ass than usual and also not to forget the bound sex pics of him with his husband . I dont see the point of spicing up the fanbase by posting those almost nude pics and vids . All his recent content are very sexually arounsing and mostly based on either him stroking his cock in a fit underwear or him showing his ass ! Idk but he should be fast with the onlyfans if he is planning one cuz these fans has been here since 2019 or something loo
He said that in DM that he won't. See if he finally will.