Join me as I rank my jock collection.

18. 2xist Micro Speed Dry Jock.

Comfortable, looks good, but not quite as supportive as I'd expect from a jock. For underwear, its great, but I wouldn't wear this for heavy activity. Not marketed as such, but these make great swim jocks.

I own this one in Navy Blue, Black, and Dark Gray.

Reactions: row6 and jockbear
17. Nike Everyday Cotton Jock. Pretty decent jock. Very soft and comfortable, but like the 2xist listed above, it is great for underwear, but not the level of support I'd want for heavy activity.

Reactions: jockbear
16. Nike Breathe jock. The best of my Nike jocks. It supports a little better than the Everyday Cotton. If I wore my jocks/underwear in the penis down position, these would probably be in my daily rotation. Alas, I wear them "penis up", and they don't support enough to keep me that way without constant readjustment, so here they sit.

15. Vintage Champion Jock.

I bought a few of these on clearance for $3 at TJ Maxx circa 2002. I have 2 left, and the leg straps have lost their stretch. The fact that I got 20 years out of them running them through the washer and dryer was a miracle. These were my go-to jocks for years. I still may replace the leg straps on these and put them back in my rotation.

Update: The waistbands on these are going too. My goal now is to find a new jock with a similar waistband... white with red and blue tracers, then move the pouches and labels over.

14. Golberg Cup Supporter.

My only real complaint about this one is that it requires a cup in the pocket to give it shape so it can be worn. It is pretty useless without a cup inserted. I wear it with a Shock Doctor Bio Flex XL cup, and it is surprisingly comfortable.

13. 2xist Jock.

Not sure of the model. Another TJ Maxx clearance buy. It is made of T Shirt material, so no stretch, no support. Doesn't do what a jock should do, so again, this is rarely worn.

Update: This is great to wear with rings and/or weights because it doesn't support. I've been wearing this on weekends with my new ball weights. This has moved up greatly in my rankings.

12. Male Power Super Soft Sport Jock.

I was initially very disappointed with this one. Pouch way too big, no support. After running it through a few hot washes, and trips through the dryer on high, the pouch is a lot better, but still won't even begin to support. I've been a lot happier with this jock since I've accepted that it will never support. As a jock, its awful. As a pair of fashion underwear... I'm happy with it. It is kinda see through, so when I'm wearing some of my chrome, I see glints of it here and there. That makes me smile. I think the feeling of wearing this is very close to going commando, so I tend to wear this when I don't quite want to go commando.
Update: This one has also moved up in my rankings because it is very ball stretcher friendly.

Ok, I got a bonus in here. Going through my pics, I found another jock that I didn't put on the list, but it would slot in right here.

Jockey Sport Silver Microfiber Jock Strap, Black​

Of course I had to own a jock made by Jockey, right? I think this one was on sale on Prime Day a few months ago and I sprung for it. Very comfortable, but the support isn't quite there. If I had to buy it again, I'd go a size down and I think I'd have a reasonable level of support without being too tight.

11. Bike #10 (Current manufacture).

I heard a lot about the #10, so I bought one. Not quite as comfortable as I'd like, and expensive ($27 US + tax & Shipping) Yeah, it has the classic styling I remember from high school, but I have jocks that cost 1/3 the price that are far superior in fit and comfort.

UPDATE: This one has moved up a little in the rankings as it has finally got broken in and has conformed to fit me a lot better. No longer is the pouch a sloppy fit. My comfort and satisfaction with this jock have increased greatly, but it took a very long time to get it to this point. Now, comes the downfall. The label on the front is an iron on decal, and it is coming off. For as much as this costs, it should have a sewn on label.

10. Shock Doctor #216 Supporter w/o Cup Pocket.

This is a pretty good jock. My only complaint is that if they put some elastic on the sides of the pouch, it would be a lot better.

9. Meyer #10, Gold

Meyer was the European distributor for Bike back in the day, and supposedly Meyer has this made in the same factory using the same patterns and materials that the original Bike #10 was made with. I find it interesting that two jocks, that are supposed to be the same thing with different labels, are so far apart on my list. (updated, they've moved closer) The Bike #10 is 11 on my list, the Meyer is 9. Fit and comfort is far superior to the Bike, and the Meyer is half the price. My only complaint about the Meyer is that I've had the waistband fold in half on me a couple times.

Update: Even though I either hand wash or wash in a net bag on cold, I always seem to have to trim up frayed and unraveling edges on this one every time I wear it.

8. Meyer Swim Jock.

Supposedly a remake of the old Bike swim jocks. It supports, its very comfortable. no complaints. Perfect to wear under my board shorts.

Note: How is it that I didn't have pics of this jock? I had to stop and take a couple pics so I could have a pic here.

7. PRO Patriot from Jockstrap Central.

The PRO line is one of their house brands, and the Patriot is a US Flag inspired stars and stripes design. The jock is VERY comfortable, and the waistband is SUPER soft. It supports well. I'm very happy with this, especially for the price... about $12 US. I would not hesitate to buy more of their PRO line of jocks.

6. Omtex Wolf Supporter, Black

Here's one that is a new addition to the rankings. Omtex is a European manufacturer. I think they focus on Cricket gear. This is a fantastic jock though. Soft, comfortable, looks great. Has a cup pouch, but does not require a cup. If you like cup supporters, you need to own one of these. Here's some pics. Some are with a cup, some are without.

5. GYM 2" Old School Jockstrap, White

This is another new addition. Love the look and feel of this jock, and the low profile 2" waistband is less prone to show if I bend over. If you love jocks, and don't own this one yet, you need to grab one.

4. Golberg Jocks (Waffle Weave pouch)

I'm grouping a bunch in here, because I own this jock in almost every color they make. White, black, orange, red, blue, green. I think the only one I'm missing is navy blue. These are the gold standard to me. They're comfortable, they're supportive, they look great, and if you buy multi packs on Amazon, they work out to under $10 each. You can't buy a better jock for the money.

Update: They now make this jock in even more colors... Olive green, Hot Pink, Teal Blue are among the new colors. I think there's like 12 to 15 colors now. Surely you can find one in the color of your favorite team. I stopped trying to get one in each color. I have no need for 15 versions of the same jock.

• Love
Reactions: jockbear and row6
3. C-in2 Core Jock, White

This is another upset here. For a new acquisition to break into the top 5 is quite a feat. This jock is almost as good as the spandex Golbergs. Looks great and is very comfortable. Supportive enough that I almost never have to readjust, but loose and comfortable enough to wear as daily underwear. However, with the gold standard being the Spandex Golberg... They can be had online for $10 each. Granted I got it on sale on Prime Day, the regular price is $26. If you're flush with cash, buy this one in every color. If not, buy a couple when they're on sale, and grab some spandex Golbergs to round out your week.

2. Vintage Tru-Fit jock

So, I was searching Ebay for vintage jocks. This one really piqued my interest, but the seller wanted nearly $80 for it. On a whim I sent them an offer... less than half what they were asking for the Buy It Now price. I assumed they'd just reject it and move on. Well, surprise, surprise! This showed up in my mailbox the next week. I guess they accepted my offer.

Although this was new in the package, there was a small hole where the pouch was sewn to the waistband. As the seller was generous enough to accept my low offer, I didn't even bring it up to them. IDK if it was a manufacturing defect, or was it "Shit Happens" when textiles are stored unused for 30 years. Anyway, I got out a needle and thread and fixed it up in just a couple of minutes.

My impressions: WOW! Super soft, very breathable. A little weak in the support department, but not too bad. Did I mention that its see through too? Just an awesome jock overall. Perfect for wearing as daily underwear.

I can't believe this brand was owned by Kmart. This is a top notch jock and I wish they were still in production because if it was available in black, this would be my top choice to wear under my mesh motorcycle pants.

1. Golberg Jocks (Spandex Pouch).

The fit and comfort is even better than the regular Golberg jocks. I will be buying more. My only real complaint is that the Spandex is only available in white, black, and a couple cammo variations. I hope they expand to the wide range of colors like they do with their regular jocks.

This is hands down, the best jock available right now. Superior comfort and support, with Golberg quality. Nobody else comes close.

13. 2xist Jock.

Not sure of the model. Another TJ Maxx clearance buy. It is made of T Shirt material, so no stretch, no support. Doesn't do what a jock should do, so again, this is rarely worn.

Update: This is great to wear with rings and/or weights because it doesn't support. I've been wearing this on weekends with my new ball weights. This has moved up greatly in my rankings.

This is their Varsity line maybe circa 2007?