Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

He just did a video from Universal's Volcano Bay (waterpark) on his youtube. Lots of shirtless in, plus his friend, Kyle Pallo.

JoJo loves big swords ;) …he forgot to stretch and the most important thing to use lube or spit on it. He didn’t care it just felt so good slamming down on that big knob of a handle.

he really has a kink for swords especially when he can have a battle session with one of his bros. Just mashing their swords or lightsabers together all night long.

sorry so cheesy but I saw this tiktok and thought man looks like he is about to ride some cock. So friggin hot! Im just picturing him having the type of onesie with the butt flap…and just having his full tanned cute ass in the wind. With his tight little hole just quivering I’m excitement to get something big long and hard deep inside of him. Just riden like a rodeo Cowboy and finally letting that big sword slide out and getting the perfect view deep inside of his spasming gaping bright pink boy hole.

Attachments

JoJo loves big swords ;) …he forgot to stretch and the most important thing to use lube or spit on it. He didn’t care it just felt so good slamming down on that big knob of a handle.

he really has a kink for swords especially when he can have a battle session with one of his bros. Just mashing their swords or lightsabers together all night long.

sorry so cheesy but I saw this tiktok and thought man looks like he is about to ride some cock. So friggin hot! Im just picturing him having the type of onesie with the butt flap…and just having his full tanned cute ass in the wind. With his tight little hole just quivering I’m excitement to get something big long and hard deep inside of him. Just riden like a rodeo Cowboy and finally letting that big sword slide out and getting the perfect view deep inside of his spasming gaping bright pink boy hole.
He needs to come out of the closet already. He screams gay so loudly lol