Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

Jojo is very attractive. I know he’s addressed only being an ally to the lgbtq community but I sense he’s curious.
I know Jojo is mixed but does anyone know where his parents are from?
When did he say that? On a YouTube video? If so which one?

I initially found him attractive, but after watching more of his videos...it's next level cringe. Seems like a nice guy but gets a lot of unfair benefits from Disney, never really critiques them, and acts like a big kid.
What do you mean by unfair benefits?

I’d imagine because he does content that promotes the parks and what not, they give him access to different special events like movie premiers, the Star Wars hotel opening, etc. so stuff that normal people wouldn’t have the benefit of doing. Though I wouldn’t really say it’s unfair myself. ‍♂️

Jojo’s bulge from his live stream today :p
Just using my imagination here and making this up on the fly…but it looks like he has average balls but they are really smooth and pretty as far as balls go…and his dick follows the same trend.

I don’t think he plays for our team…but something tells me he experimented quite a bit. I just get the vibe that he knows his way around a hookup with a guy but that no longer does it for him.

Just using my imagination here and making this up on the fly…but it looks like he has average balls but they are really smooth and pretty as far as balls go…and his dick follows the same trend.

I don’t think he plays for our team…but something tells me he experimented quite a bit. I just get the vibe that he knows his way around a hookup with a guy but that no longer does it for him.
If you look at his pics you can see he has a very hairy happy trail so I think he definitely is hairy down there. Definitely has a bush. I don’t see him being smooth down there.

I mean like free trips on exclusive media events that people pay thousands for. I.E. the $3,000 StarCruiser was free and the actors actually put in more effort. Also the Disney Wish media tour is free for those on it right now. It just rubs me the wrong way knowing all these influencers go for free and don't give honest critiques but just praise it to go to other events in the future.

I mean like free trips on exclusive media events that people pay thousands for. I.E. the $3,000 StarCruiser was free and the actors actually put in more effort. Also the Disney Wish media tour is free for those on it right now. It just rubs me the wrong way knowing all these influencers go for free and don't give honest critiques but just praise it to go to other events in the future.
You're right, it's super annoying. My in-laws went to Disney World and I recommended his videos and they had a lackluster experience.

For Jojo, he is so cringey. I have watched his videos for about a year but learning about the media and disney agreement makes me see right through him. Just pandering and sucking Disney Dick

Reactions: deleted10055961
I mean in all fairness that is the only reason they make YouTube content. Sure they love Disney he and other YouTube creators but once they figure out that being an “influencer” will give them more perks and benefits they will Kiss ass as much as they can to continue getting the benefits of being a “media” member. I think it honestly comes down to us as viewers wether they get considered for those things.
i find Jojo attractive and enjoy a shirtless video of his here and there but I do agree that he is cringy in most videos, specially the ones where he’s giving away money or gifts it’s so awkward on how he approaches people.

I think the most cringe videos are the ones where he is on a cruise getting drunk with friends and other influencers, Also not a fan of recent videos where he is going to a cast member appreciation evening and accepting thanks and handouts meant for cast members. Yes he use to be one and can be invited by current ones but feel the ethics about him earning money based on it is questionable.

Reactions: Picklesarecucumbers