Jordan james - onlyfans

A couple more.
No hi res for the second one??? I'd love to see him just like that. He's a Brit after all. Brit boxers are HOT, although they usually turn out to be duffle bags for our Mexican Aztec boxing gladiators hahaha. I kinda like that idea, but honestly I'd prefer to dominate them sexually instead of beating the crap out of them :imp: :emoji_joy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: davidlondon
No hi res for the second one??? I'd love to see him just like that. He's a Brit after all. Brit boxers are HOT, although they usually turn out to be duffle bags for our Mexican Aztec boxing gladiators hahaha. I kinda like that idea, but honestly I'd prefer to dominate them sexually instead of beating the crap out of them
 
See Muscle Boy Wrestling. He has done a couple of sex bouts on there. Not boxing though...think that's just the photographers posing him.