Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's also been almost 2 weeks since his last post on OF, and he's been checking the profile and super active on insta. we've seen this before, and i didn't like the scam the first time around
I just think it’s odd that he can hop on long enough to say he’s sick, but not long enough to show an old pic to hold people over? Like it’s zero more effort. It’s not like he takes pics that are above selfie quality and if it’s old than it’s no extra effort

I just think it’s odd that he can hop on long enough to say he’s sick, but not long enough to show an old pic to hold people over? Like it’s zero more effort. It’s not like he takes pics that are above selfie quality and if it’s old than it’s no extra effort
Honestly, I have to agree. My husband has a social media account and he stockpiles his content days in advance just so he could hop on to whatever platform and post something for his followers. Even if it’s an old photo, even if it’s just a message, saying hi. It’s a matter of Kent versus doesn’t bother. But they expect us to be ok with that. Lol

Reactions: Spidcaedes
Isn’t there a pic where someone is sucking him?
Yeah, there were two pics

It’s crazy how much he used to give compared to his current OF. Full nudes aside, when he used to have his “manager” when he first came back the shots were at least artistic, now he just takes a quick pic and calls it a day

that’s totally his prerogative ofc, but considering it’s always been the same price for a lot less with no discounts during his dry periods of no posting…

Are tiktoks banned on lpsg now? Cuz every time I try post one in any tread it says that content is not allowed.

I think it’s pretty lame that he disappears for weeks at a time sometimes, apologizes and then does NOTHING to change it or compensate the people

I don’t mean free content, but AT LEAST discount the sub for the people who stick around. Again I think he could be posting old content while he’s “sick” but he’s always at the gym and stuff

I know, same old story and people should just move on if they don’t like it, but all I’m saying is he could literally solve problems with the smallest of efforts and maybe he would still have the same following he used to

Reactions: wickedmoon and Vgs2
I think it’s pretty lame that he disappears for weeks at a time sometimes, apologizes and then does NOTHING to change it or compensate the people

I don’t mean free content, but AT LEAST discount the sub for the people who stick around. Again I think he could be posting old content while he’s “sick” but he’s always at the gym and stuff

I know, same old story and people should just move on if they don’t like it, but all I’m saying is he could literally solve problems with the smallest of efforts and maybe he would still have the same following he used to
i think by now people should've figured out that's just his m.o.
he posts something, which keeps people subbed, disappears, then comes back all apologetic, which makes people assume he'll change and stay subbed, rinse and repeat.
there's a former youtuber called jack merridew who is the exact same.
once people actually open their eyes and cancel their subscriptions, he'll see the money ain't coming in and start putting in effort. but because people stick around, he doesn't have to bother, he seems people are willing to pay for low effort and mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.