luvernotafighter
LPSG Legend
His chest is a masterpiece. Shame that's his only asset.
Because from what has been posted and said, he doesn’t have muchHis chest is a masterpiece. Shame that's his only asset.
Make it make sense smhStill making dollars though it seems.
Well I would break everyone up into 6 different groups on this thread.Like all the persons on here![]()
His chest is a masterpiece. Shame that's his only asset.
You can’t be serious. That was very clearly meant to be mean.It was not meant to be mean, his legs are not that bad currently, but they have the potential to get bigger. Obviously, he is choosing to do his legs bare minimum to keep them somewhat toned. His body his choice, but at the same time you are presenting yourself to the public so you have to deal with some critique. I still think he is handsome and beautiful, but obviously boring at same time.
Well, he knows what to do that'll 'correct' the theory.He just posted a rant on his onlyfans complaining about the people here accusing him of using dildos
Homeboy is PRESSED
![]()
Someone photoshop a penis over the cigar
He said.. he don’t need no fake ish!He just posted a rant on his onlyfans complaining about the people here accusing him of using dildos
Homeboy is PRESSED
![]()
Clearly, it stung. It's not our fault the fucking base of the dildo is visible sometimes.He just posted a rant on his onlyfans complaining about the people here accusing him of using dildos
Homeboy is PRESSED
![]()
Lesson learnedI’m no longer subscribed to the OF but I still get the automated messages from him. So tempted to buy this video he just sent with “BARE views”, but I’ve been burned too many times before and I’m not gonna do it. lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.