Jordan torres

I agree, this is a FORUM for DISCUSSION. My opinion may not count towards JT himself, but it may count towards members of this forum. We can make jokes, spill tea, and other things as long as it abides by the rules of this website. You all are complaining about writing long essays, keeping it short, acting all high and mighty (which you still have the right to do)- I am here to enjoy the discussion along with great pics. Nobody in their right mind is taking this too seriously yet some of you guys are asserting they are.
Here is a nice pic of JT: View attachment 143476201
I’ve never seen him in Lv.. he’s always in fashion nova or Etalon… we love a photo op with an empty LV bag 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: MyLAEx and Ham128
Back to Pics - Please.
If I wanted to Read I would go to the Library.
If you only want to see his Instagram pics then just stick with his Instagram and not this thread.

It makes no sense to come on a discussion board and complain about the discussions if your only purpose is to look at Instagram content that you can easily see on his Instagram first before it pops up anywhere else.

W

When was this and what was it for… because why he got on a pride flag 💀
Like last month ish it seems. Seems like it's for a brand called Manfinity, and this is one from their "Fever City" line. Seems like it's a company that is selling their products through Shein so... yeah that explains a lot.

Here are some more of the fabulous outfits Jordon showcased for them, Boy's gotta eat I guess. :joy:

Last edited:
Like last month ish it seems. Seems like it's for a brand called Manfinity, and this is one from their "Fever City" line. Seems like it's a company that is selling their products through Shein so... yeah that explains a lot.

Here are some more of the fabulous outfits Jordon showcased for them, Boy's gotta eat I guess. :joy:
A mess, im sorry 💀