Jorge Cardenas (@jorgecardenaxxx)

I noticed it on OF this morning before he posted, it was very briefly a free subscription so I was able to snag one before he added a price to it. Means I get a free week. :p

I'll let you know if he posts anything but I'm not holding my breath. There isn't even a post on it yet and he's advertising it, thats generally not a good sign.

I noticed it on OF this morning before he posted, it was very briefly a free subscription so I was able to snag one before he added a price to it. Means I get a free week. :p

I'll let you know if he posts anything but I'm not holding my breath. There isn't even a post on it yet and he's advertising it, thats generally not a good sign.
How did you notice it on OF? I mean I've been following this beautiful man for awhile, have tried to convince him to make an OF but instead tried to sell me stuff at a very expensive price via IG, and now he has a paid OF but its empty. This is not even listed on his IG. I sure hope he goes all the way with this, tho. I'm glad you got a free week on his account and thank you in advance for the update.

How did you notice it on OF? I mean I've been following this beautiful man for awhile, have tried to convince him to make an OF but instead tried to sell me stuff at a very expensive price via IG, and now he has a paid OF but its empty. This is not even listed on his IG. I sure hope he goes all the way with this, tho. I'm glad you got a free week on his account and thank you in advance for the update.
He has had an account for a year or two now, but there was no option to subscribe. It's been sitting in my OF favourites since then and I check periodically, so I got lucky this morning.

Lucky if he posts that is. I don't think he'll post anything worthwhile tbh.

Reactions: axsdnyd