Yeah he posted a picture of some girl months ago and deleted it, but I don’t think he’s got nudes anywhere.

Seems like the type of dude that’s cool with gay dudes but isn’t going to respond to flirting. I’ve chatted with him a bit and he’s a nice dude but I’d love to see him naked too. I guess we have to settle for bulges and flops
I feel like he would be very passionate in the bedroom with those sweaty muscles. Mmmm.

Reactions: schmalx
Oh, I’d take him anyway he wanted to dish it.
I wanna wake up next to him and suck his morning wood while he sleeps. Have him wake up with his hand on the back of my head caressing it in pleasure. Hearing those manly grunts as I suck harder. Then sliding my tongue down his balls, taint, then his musky hole and taste that forbidden fruit. Then continue sucking his Latin cock while fingering his prostate making him shoot his thick sweet warm semen to the back of my pink throat. Then I would surprise him by doing it a second time so I can feel his body’s vibration from the sensitivity of the pleasure.

I wanna wake up next to him and suck his morning wood while he sleeps. Have him wake up with his hand on the back of my head caressing it in pleasure. Hearing those manly grunts as I suck harder. Then sliding my tongue down his balls, taint, then his musky hole and taste that forbidden fruit. Then continue sucking his Latin cock while fingering his prostate making him shoot his thick sweet warm semen to the back of my pink throat. Then I would surprise him by doing it a second time so I can feel his body’s vibration from the sensitivity of the

I saw that