Joseph Gordon Levitt

i guess we'll just have to wait for the nude pics to leak to find out if there's any corresponding correlation;... JGL's looks longer but Tom's is definitely thicker.
AliveAmpleDove-small.gif

tumblr_pbyd8h7YoH1qzs7uio4_r1_500.gif

Reactions: Alex terrones
yeah, i think that is still my fav look for tom, he was dead sexy in that movie.

...Yhea...that’s when they both REALLY came into focus for me...:(...as well as my own mortality ‘cause JGL was no longer that little kid ‘Third Rock’...

well, not exactly what i hoped for but it's enough to stir the imagination!! LOL he seems to have a certain familiarity...
30ECD6DB00000578-3434177-image-a-24_1454733514968.jpg

When I look at who he's been hanging with over the years; Channing Tatum, Tom Hardy, Leo, god knows who else...those guys know their way around a dick...and remember, when Joe was asked to clarify the rumors of his sexuality, he said something to the effect that if he clairfied, "they would win"; I'm sorry, straight boys don't talk like that.

When I look at who he's been hanging with over the years; Channing Tatum, Tom Hardy, Leo, god knows who else...those guys know their way around a dick...and remember, when Joe was asked to clarify the rumors of his sexuality, he said something to the effect that if he clairfied, "they would win"; I'm sorry, straight boys don't talk like that.
How many times can you block someone?

i had this character (not JGL) as a roommate for a few months (his hair was a little shorter but same bod and scruff) all he did was smoke weed in his underwear all day and then go out at night. he always paid the rent in $10's & $20's.....i didnt' ask
Hesher_620_082412.jpg