Joseph Gordon Levitt

Just saw him on SNL rerun. Based on the live performance plus various photos of him in underwear, etc., I think he has a little something going on in the cock department, but not much in the balls department.

He's very cute! Just watched him in Mysterious Skin today... He was shirtless most of the time! He's got a very cute butt. He and Brady Corbet are both super sexy...

Reactions: johns87
I get him (Joseph Gordon-Levit) compared in my mind to another cute, although relatively unknown actor, Jonathan Parks-Jordan (the movie Rustin).

An ideal fantasy would bw to have both in bed at the same time!

Yeah, I like that dude!

joseph-gordon-levitt-picture-4.jpg

joseph-gordon-levitt1.jpg

joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg

Joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg

JosephGordonLevitt_article_story_main.jpg

Yeahh he's cute. Especially with longer hair.

Has anyone seen "500 days of Summer", is it worth watching. I saw a few clips of the movie, them dancing in the bank, what ya all think.

HitRECord looks like a great idea. I saw the video clip where he is speaking French and he is even hotter speaking French. Go Joe.

Hey people, I don't know if you're familiar with him, but an absolutely brilliant author and artist, Dennis Cooper, recently had a "JGL DAY" on his blog. It's worth checking out, and not just this post: DC's: David Ehrenstein, Misanthrope, Oscar B, JW/BH, Daniel Portland, Postitbreakup, Dandysweets & Alyssa Nolan present ... Joseph Gordon-Levitt Day

In one of the clips on this site, "Joseph Gordon Levitt's Pictures of Assholes," JGL turns the tables on some paparazzi photographers, then confronts them after they give up on trying to take pictures of him. The thread is worth watching for one of the photographer's explanation of why he was taking pics of Joseph; i.e., he saw Joseph out with another guy and was enjoying the fantasy that Joe was gay and was out with his boyfriend, because he always thought Joe was cute. It was funny seeing the photographer go from complaining that Joe was an asshole for not cooperating with the photographers (and comparing him negatively to Nicole Kidman), and then getting all nervous about whether or not he looked good (he mentioned having had a nose job) as he confessed that thinking Joe was cute was his reason for wanting to take pics of Joe with another guy. (I did think the photographer was cute.)

Here's a direct link to the clip on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NaLKv1Q8dYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NaLKv1Q8dY&feature=player_embedded

I just re-watched the clip and I noticed something I missed before. The photographer begins his explanation at 2:16. When he mentions that Joe is with another guy and "it's implied that there's something going on..." Joe cuts quickly to his companion (at 2:25-2:27) who waves at the camera. Now, my gaydar is notoriously unreliable, but my impression of Joe's friend is that he's gay, which of course doesn't mean that Joe is gay. They could just be friends. (I hang out with straight guy friends, as many gay men do.) Nevertheless, I'm intrigued that Joe was out with this guy and don't blame the photographer for wondering (or perhaps just simply fantasizing) that Joe and the other guy were "together."

I just re-watched the clip and I noticed something I missed before. The photographer begins his explanation at 2:16. When he mentions that Joe is with another guy and "it's implied that there's something going on..." Joe cuts quickly to his companion (at 2:25-2:27) who waves at the camera. Now, my gaydar is notoriously unreliable, but my impression of Joe's friend is that he's gay, which of course doesn't mean that Joe is gay. They could just be friends. (I hang out with straight guy friends, as many gay men do.) Nevertheless, I'm intrigued that Joe was out with this guy and don't blame the photographer for wondering (or perhaps just simply fantasizing) that Joe and the other guy were "together."

Just friends. The other guy is a Tony nominated theater producer, by the way.