Josh hopkins jhop01

Hi. Does anyone have this video he did with Alfiecinematic? It is on a site called Hot Men Universe but I am not sure I trust it. Or does anyone know if the video is available on Josh or Alfie's wall to purchase if I sign up for their OF? I have videos of other OF models to exchange if you are interested. Thanks!

Attachments

It seems like both of them said offensive shit (not surprising), but Jeffree is trying to get him banned and his followers are claiming that he's spousally abusive.
Josh was arrested for domestic violence of an ex a few years ago, but I believe the charges were dropped eventually. he’s not married as far as I know?

Has he posted anything new?
Probably not. He is now (or he likes to think he is) a big streamer on TikTok. I went into his stream yesterday and while he has always been cocky, now he’s taking it to the point where he is annoyingly cocky. Threatening to block people for the dumbest reasons and bragging over shit I don’t think he really should be bragging over as far as his numbers go.. Very annoying! You really shouldn’t be that cocky when you have an average size cock.. js..

Reactions: Whoops303 and Yorky
Probably not. He is now (or he likes to think he is) a big streamer on TikTok. I went into his stream yesterday and while he has always been cocky, now he’s taking it to the point where he is annoyingly cocky. Threatening to block people for the dumbest reasons and bragging over shit I don’t think he really should be bragging over as far as his numbers go.. Very annoying! You really shouldn’t be that cocky when you have an average size cock.. js..
From what I've noticed, WM don't really base their manhood on the size of their dicks. It's more about if they are attractive and have money/resources. With these attributes, they know they can get anyone they want.

Reactions: Lps4ddy
Jhop has a sexy cock, it doesn’t need to be bigger. He’s gorgeous and physically perfect to some of us.
His short temper and aggressive rudeness on stream on the other hand, is a boner killer. Tbh his attitude is worse than any other hot Insta guy I’ve followed through the years. The arrogant Alpha stuff and lifestyle he mentions constantly is more like sad Andrew Tate energy, and it’s not an act. I’ve watched him get randomly aggressive with fans for years on livestream so I quit watching. Keep in mind he was arrested for domestic violence at least once a few years ago in Florida.

Reactions: Dippo and Lps4ddy
Jhop has a sexy cock, it doesn’t need to be bigger. He’s gorgeous and physically perfect to some of us.
His short temper and aggressive rudeness on stream on the other hand, is a boner killer. Tbh his attitude is worse than any other hot Insta guy I’ve followed through the years. The arrogant Alpha stuff and lifestyle he mentions constantly is more like sad Andrew Tate energy, and it’s not an act. I’ve watched him get randomly aggressive with fans for years on livestream so I quit watching. Keep in mind he was arrested for domestic violence at least once a few years ago in Florida.
Not to mention all of his over confidence B's is for show, he made a bunch of content and deleted a bunch of content over his new/old fake hairline. He used to do a lot of casual dominant content and then replaced it with this arrogant content where he acts like chet Hanks.

Give us back the guy who knew what sexy was.

Hi. Does anyone have this video he did with Alfiecinematic? It is on a site called Hot Men Universe but I am not sure I trust it. Or does anyone know if the video is available on Josh or Alfie's wall to purchase if I sign up for their OF? I have videos of other OF models to exchange if you are interested. Thanks!
Here you go.
JhopzFriend.m4v

Its super shady that Alfiecinematic posted that, I wonder if Josh has ED or if he's just freaked out by the fact that Alfie is doing a lot more gay shit.
I saw more videos of Josh ( when they were still available) and even when jerking off, still not really stiff.. his cock is always half stiff..

Its super shady that Alfiecinematic posted that, I wonder if Josh has ED or if he's just freaked out by the fact that Alfie is doing a lot more gay shit.
If you’ve seen Josh and Alfie’s nude shower video (I dont have it) then you’d see how chill Josh was with a little gay stuff with Alfie. Josh initiated it. Their dicks touched, Josh kissed Alfie’s feet, and Alfie briefly stroked Josh’s cock in the shower with soap. Alfie also rubbed Josh’s hole and taint with his legs in the air.