Josh Part 6- Josh Goes on a Course

Richard Cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the pool Josh and Rich met up for the first time since the foursome. It gave Josh a chance to talk to Rich about where they were with regards to any future sessions.

“Beth really enjoyed the group fun,” Josh said as they sat having coffees after their swim. “She might do it again, but she is conscious of creating problems between two couples, I get that too. She’s has no problems with us meeting and she now knows about Adam and some friends of his too.”

“I understand that too, Sophie said as much, but, still, she did find the whole experience really exciting and would do it again to.”

“Did she say anything about the two of them eating each other out?”

“Not exactly, but then neither did she say she didn’t like it either. Beth must get a mouthful from you at times after you have eaten her pussy, yes?”

“Oh, yeah, I mean, I really get in there so my face is covered and I suck her juices her too,”

“I did notice that when you were with Sophie,” Rich responds.

“She is fine with her own taste, pulls my face to hers harder then I recon, so I assumed she would be with Sophie too.”

“Beth like me to taste my cum and her pussy together, so she often sits on my face after I’ve cum in her and I love licking her out them.”

“Nothing like licking a woman out with a pussy full of your own spunk.”

“Or even some other guy’s load too.” Adds Josh.

Both grin widely.

“So you think we might all meet up again?”

“I think so, not sure when though. Give her time.”

“OK, but would you be considering finding another couple or couples?” Rich asks.

“If we do, I will let you know and we can decide then how things are.”

“Now that’s out of the way, fancy a wank and a suck at mine, Sophie’s out.”

Josh nods and the two guys get up.

The two arrive at the hotel for their weekend away. It’s warm and the afternoon sun shines on the sea. The couple are shown to their room on the first floor, it overlooks the sea and the small harbour to the left, a modest balcony extends from the room and provides a view along the coast with the cliffs in the distance.

“This is lovely, plenty of space, look at the bed, it’s huge.” Exclaims Beth as she looks around.

“I thought it would be worth getting a better room with a big bed, super king I guess.”

“Josh! Come and look, the bathroom is fabulous, two basins, stand-alone bath and huge shower with enough room for at least the two of us at once.”

“Were you thinking of inviting someone else to shower with us?”

“No! You’ll be all I want in there all wet and hard.” Beth responded with a huge smile across her face.

With that she approached Josh and kissed him. “Thank you.”

Later, after a walk around and some time on the beach just throwing pebbles, the couple returned to their room to get ready for dinner. Josh had booked a local restaurant with good reviews for its seafood for that night and the final night.

“I just love this room,” said Beth as she gazed out from the balcony over the sea with the sun setting towards the west. “Come here and look with me.”

Josh came and stood slightly behind his girlfriend and put his arms around her waist, holding her tightly against him. Beth leaned back into him and their faces touched side to side as they looked out to sea.

“OK, my man, time to start getting ready,”

“Already?”

“Yes, I want to use that bath, I know the shower will hold a rugby team but not tonight, OK?”

Josh laughed. “Now that I would like to see, you and 15 naked rugby players together in the wet.”

“Well, why not? I do like some cock!”

“True.”

With that Beth started to undress. Josh observed. Beth, he knew, was totally happy being watched; in the mornings when she dressed her knickers were always the last item of underwear to be put on, as if she wanted her pussy on display as long as possible.

Josh decided to strip off to, he would use the shower, but he though sadly, without the 15 raging cocks in there too.

Beth, now naked, ran the bath, added some salts and oils and prepared to have a soak. Just before she climbed in she stopped, went over to the daylight and checked her pussy for any hairs and smoothness. Josh watched. She then came over to him.

“How do I look?”

“Perfect,” he said.

“Pussy!”

Josh looked down, put his head from side to side.

“Still perfect.”

“Seriously, it feels smooth to me but please see if you like it too, and is my little bush trimmed enough or is it too large?”

Josh stroked her with his finger, stroking both sides of her vulva, then underneath and nearly to her ass hole. He then ran his fingers through the small triangle of pubic hair that Beth had retained, its lower point just stopping where her flesh parted into her vulva. He had grown to like her neatly trimmed hair there, it certainly didn’t get in the way when he had his head down there and could feel it as he thrust in and out of her as they copulated.

“Your perfect, best get in that bath before I get hard and want to slip in there.” He said as his fingers touched her small labia lips, parting them and just touching her clitoris.

“Later, promise.”

Josh shaved, showered and was soon ready. Beth was still in the bath.

Eventually, she rose from the bath, naked, water droplets running down her skin, gestured for her towel and with Josh’s help, dried herself off.

Turning, the towel round just her waist, she kissed Josh and suggested he wait in the bar downstairs as she would be a while yet. Josh couldn’t help but look down at her breasts, their firmness, the slightly up-tilt of her nipples. He wanted to kiss on one, draw it in between his lips.

“Josh!”

Josh played with his phone at the bar as he drank white wine, South African Chenin Blanc, and helped himself from the bowl of nuts provided with his drink. Immersed in the contents of his phone he only realised Beth was there when she touched his shoulder lightly.

Turning, he almost jumped up when he saw her.

He was stunning. He had never seen her look so beautiful. Her dark hair framed her face, her lips, now bright red, looked full and inviting. She wore a new dress, medium length in a dark blue shiny material, it hugged her figure, her slender boyish hips and showed off her cleavage, the rise of her breasts visible from her smooth décolletage. Beth’s dark eyes instantly seduced. She smiled at him, then leant forward and kissed him briefly on his lips.

After a drink at the bar the two headed off to the restaurant for dinner. Beth took his arm as they walked along by the beach, leaning in to him slightly. Josh could smell her perfume, it was one he really liked on Beth, it seemed to identify her, her character, her nature.

Coffee arrived, it was about 9.30. The couple had spent lots of time that evening looking into each other’s eyes. More so than normal, Josh thought. Talk was light, about the things they might do over the weekend.

They walked slowly back, arm in arm again, taking the long way round, looking at the lights on the harbour, the boats bobbing about and the rattle of halyards in the light breeze.

Coming to a dark patch beyond the streetlights they stopped. Beth turned and Josh felt her hands hold his waist and then she kissed his lips. This time it was a deep, long kiss. Josh responded with equal passion, so did his cock. There was no need to let Beth know he was getting turned on, she would know he was and she would be too.

The hotel room door closed with a clunk. Bedside lamps lit the room, sea air blew gently from the French doors onto the balcony.

Josh sensed that he felt different at this moment. Normally, he would be now desperate to be in bed, his head maybe between Beth’s legs or his penis in her mouth before soon entering her vagina or any of the other sexual acts they had become used to over the months of their relationship.

Beth had dropped her bag on a chair and came to him, he felt her arms around him from behind. He felt her lean in and kiss his neck and then his earlobe. She nibbled.

Josh turned, their heads closed until foreheads touched and again they kissed.

Josh now wanted to pull Beth to him, to allow her to feel his hardness. His hands circled her narrow waist and drew her by the hips to him. Hot breath, slightly increasing in rapidity, fell on his neck as one hand left her hip and he drew her head to his.

“Make love to me,” Beth whispered.

“I will.”

With that Josh moved his hands up and unzipped Beth’s dress, then lowered it over each shoulder in turn until it fell to the floor, revealing her breasts, she was braless that evening. Beth discreetly moved the dress to safety.

He ran his fingers from her distinct collarbones towards the centre of her chest and then down over her sternum to the swell of her breasts. Her silky skin inviting him to her now prominent nipples and the small glands on her areole, his fingertips now grazing those sensitive places.

Beth gasped with pleasure as he very delicately pressed his thumb and forefingers together with her nipples in between.

Beth raised her head and kissed Josh’s lips lightly, then she stood very slightly back and started to unbutton his shirt from the top. Half way down Josh’s chest she stopped and slid her hands onto his body, her palms flat and feeling the slight swell of his pectorals and his nipples. Josh too gasped as she cheekily pinched him and pulled on his teats.

Beth then continued to open his shirt buttons until finally she pulled his shirt tails from his chinos and then moved straight to his belt buckle. With his belt undone, she lowered his zipper and parting the front of his chinos was then able to push them down sufficient to expose white briefs and the sight of Josh’s erection forming a long and slightly curved hose shape that stretched from his groin to near the waistband of his pants one side of his belly button.

Carefully, not wanting to catch the end of his penis on his moderately tight waistband, Beth pulled the elastic forward, his cock now almost free of restriction and able to stand vertically at last. She continued to lower his briefs, freeing his testicles in the process.

Beth looked at Josh, her face looked serene, her eyes dark with dilated pupils, her lips curved up in a faint smile, slightly parted. Josh watched as she slowly ran her tongue from right left across those parted lips, moistening them.

Beth slowly lowered herself to her knees, keeping eye contact with him all the time. It was only when she was finally settled there that she looked down and allowed her right hand to guide Josh to her still just parted moist lips.

An intake of breath signalled that Josh had now felt the contact of his glans with lips as Beth ran his end over them. The slight roughness of them stimulating his most sensitive parts.

Soon Josh was experiencing being sucked, Beth was so delicate as her lips glided over his shiny skin, saliva now mixing with his own clear fluid. His eyes closed. It felt simply exquisite, he seemed to have found a new level of sensitivity in his bell end and it almost made him have to cease what was happening to him.

Beth stopped, released his cock and with his eyes now open again he looked down and met her gaze.

Standing back up, Beth again kissed Josh lightly on his lips. Josh then knew.

He too then went to his knees, Beth still had on her panties, dark blue, matching her dress, lace fringed and shiny where her lips bulged at the front.

Josh placed his hands on her buttocks and then realised she was wearing thong type panties with a thin strip vainly attempting to cover her anus. Taking hold of each side he slowly lowered the panties until they were well below where her legs met, at which point they simple dropped to the floor.

His hands returned to the softness of her bottom and drew her to him. His nose touched the triangle of neatly trimmed soft hair that pointed to her vulva and the parting point of her flesh.

He kissed her hair. Then he kissed a point just below. Then another point until he could no longer feel her pubic hair but the softness of her skin and the rising heady aroma of her already moist pussy.

He continued kissing her there, her left side, her right side, silky smooth skin. His lips found her protruding lips, her labia and he kissed each one before carefully sucking each in turn in to his mouth.

He felt Beth’s hands now on the back of his head, barely touching but there, confirming what he was doing was what she wanted, needed.

His tongue parted her flesh and at last he tasted her juices, her lubrication ready for him to penetrate her and complete their union.

Driven by crazy desire he pressed his face harder into her cunt, then allowed his tongue to enter her vagina and draw more taste from it before he raised his head and traced the tip of his tongue from vaginal opening, to pee hole and then to her clitoris. There he stopped and played with her hood, teasing her with his tongue tip to find the small sensitive pea she had there and to flick it repeatedly.

He felt Beth shudder with the pleasure he gave her, her hands pressed his head to her more now, his hands gripping her small firm bum cheeks.

Richard Cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seconds later he felt himself being pulled upwards. He stood, arms circled his waist and he was pulled to his girlfriend.

“Josh, I want you inside me.” Beth said, as again their eyes locked and noises touched.

With that, Josh took her by the hand and they moved the few paces to the large bed. He pulled the duvet right back so Beth could climb onto the bed where she took up a position in the centre, her head on the pillow as she lay on her back.

Josh dimmed the remaining light in the room, still sufficient to see each other but without being glaring for what was to come.

He lay besides her and placed his right arm and hand on her flat, taught belly, stroking her there and just touching the upper part of her triangle of hair. Then he kissed her softly on the mouth - he assumed there would still be the taste of her own vagina on his lips – as his right hand slowly travelled up to cup her left breast and his thumb to move back and forth over her erect nipple.

Josh broke the kiss and moved so he was now between Beth’s legs. He looked down at her, she up at him as he widened her legs but, he observed, did not pull them up and wide open as she normally did.

His cock had been fully erect all this time, his hole was its usual wet self as he oozed pre cum. He wanted Beth to orgasm as he slid in and out of her body, sometimes she would do so without wanking herself off as they fucked. He had found that keeping his body moving over hers seemed to be the way to stimulate her clit and bring her to orgasm, she knew that too and that would be why she had not drawn her legs up, she wanted to feel his body on hers rather than watch him whilst he took his upper body weight on his extended arms.

Josh almost lay on top of Beth, he retained a significant proportion of his weight on his hands but still needed to enter her. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her slightly parted red lips.

Without words from either, he moved his hips forward until he could feel her body with the tip of his penis, he could now feel her vulva and by small adjustments he found her opening and as she was now so wet, his bell end soon located the entrance to her vagina and easily entered her.

He allowed himself to slide in very slowly, his cock head could just feel the slight ribbing on the inside wall of her vagina. His glans felt every part of his entry into Beth, he was very sensitive there now.

He could still look at Beth as he penetrated her, her eyes were closed, lips just open. She is beautiful, he thought. He could feel her warm breath on his face. Finally he was fully inside, his pubic bone pressed on hers.

His mouth met hers again. She responded with passion. Josh felt Beth’s soft hands reach down his back and cup his bum cheeks.

Josh then readied himself, although he felt the sensitivity in his cock, a vagina is so much looser than the ass holes he had entered: Beth’s, Adam’s or any of the other guys he had had.

Slowly at first he starts to move, he keeps his pubic bone in contact with Beth and moves up and down her body, trying to stimulate her clitoris with every stroke. He feels the light pull of her hands on his bum.

He keeps going, its physically more demanding than a simple in and out cock action but he is fit and is well able to keep up the pace as he gathers momentum and gets faster and longer with his thrusts into Beth’s body.

Josh can feel his cock becoming more sensitive, he also senses Beth too becoming more agitated, her breathing becoming faster and other noises. His lower body enters the rhythm of copulation, rubbing himself up and down on her body, he can feel her breasts beneath his own chest, his upper body just clear of hers apart from that area, he hopes her nipples are stimulated by his own chest as he moves above her.

Beth breaths faster now, he can feel her body move beneath him, she is urging him onto her clitoris, hands now press his bottom with all the force she can find. His own climax is not far off he thinks, the first sensations of orgasm occur deep inside him as his testicles rise.

Beth orgasms. She screams once, loud, then manages to restrain herself and stifles her further cries as her body convulses under Josh. Josh attempts to maintain his rhythm, to keep himself grinding into her clit as long as he can before his own ejaculation takes him over or Beth tries to stop him. He knows he is so much stronger than she and can decide how to control the way he moves inside her.

As expected, Beth tries to relieve the incredible sensitivity she now feels between her legs, she is too sensitive to take much more vigorous stimulation so Josh raises his hips and the next entry of his cock into her is so much faster, his body almost slams against hers but spares her clit.

Like guys wanking off together, the sight and sounds of another having their orgasm takes Josh to his. He senses the pulsing begin, the vast increase in the sensitivity of his bell end at every movement and the final firming of his erection. He too cries out, not as loud as his partner, but clearly in ecstasy as his penis pumps his sperm into his girl, his muscles throbbing hard and rapidly under his now very tight balls.

Both are aware how wet it has become inside, the copious volume of semen ejaculated makes Beth’s vagina so slippery Josh loses some of the feel of her as he senses his erection slacken. He still moves but more slowly now, his breathing fast but slowly returning to normal. Beth lies still, she still breaths more deeply than usual.

Josh’s eyes are now open and he sees Beth looking up at him, she is radiant, almost glowing. Her cheeks rosy, lips parted ready for Josh’s.

Josh is aware of Beth’s hands now moving back up over his back, then shoulders to pull his head to hers.

The lovers stay that way, Josh, almost soft now, still inside – there is no movement to cause him to fall out.

Eventually Josh rolls off but stays on his side, Beth turns to face him.

After some romantic pillow talk they eventually fall sleep.

Josh wakes with a start. Opening his eyes he sees Beth, she is looking straight at him, her dark eyes wide open, her pupils almost fully dilated in the semi-light.

“Hello, sleepy,” she says softly.

“Hey,” he replies.

Josh then realises why he awoke so suddenly. His not unusual morning erection was in Beth’s hand, he detected the slightest movement too as she slowly moved her fingers.

“That’s a nice way to start the day,” he said and was rewarded by enough movement to retract his foreskin.

“Last night was perfect,” Beth responded, “thank you.”

Josh cleared his throat, “One confession,” he said.

“What?” Beth replied, sounding slightly concerned, her eyes glued on his.

“That was the first time I think I really ‘made love’ to anyone.”

“Oh, Josh,” and with that she put her arms around his neck, pulled him to her and kissed him passionately.

With their naked bodies now intertwined they stayed together like that for several minutes. Josh’s cock, rock hard, pressed against Beth’s belly.

Without any warning Beth threw back the duvet, pushed Josh onto his back and climbed over him. He looked up at her amazing body, from the divide and protruding lips between her legs, her triangle of dark hair, her taught, flat belly and her prominent breasts topped with slightly upturned dark pink nipples to her glowing face.

His erection stood in line with her centre line, reaching her belly button.

All she said was “I want you”.

With those few words, Beth used her right hand to open up the outer lips of her pussy, exposing her clitoris, pee hole and the parted smaller lips forming the entrance to her vagina. Josh could see how wet she already was. He lay back.

Beth looked straight at him as she raised herself up, used her knees to move slightly forward until she could feel the shaft of his penis against her fingers.

Josh too watched as with a rise Beth guided his bell end to her open flaps and sank down until his end had entered her. Keeping her fingers there, Josh watched as she took his shaft and he vanished inside her, it felt good.

Once Beth had fully sat on him she placed her hands on his belly, then slid them to his chest and then to his mouth. Josh opened his lips to take the fingers of her right hand, the one she had used to open herself with. He could smell and then taste pussy.

Beth then straightened up, her hands on her own hips, her eyes glued to Josh’s.

Only then did she start to rise and fall. Slowly at first, allowing herself to settle on his hips, he could feel her press lightly on his balls which sat above his closed legs.

Josh watched, he just loved this position, he could see his woman as she rode him, how his erect penis parted her lips and entered her body and the way her wet flesh seemed to grip his shaft as it moved in and out.

Beth’s pace quickened, she was fit enough to maintain the pace for some time, enough to bring Josh to orgasm.

He watched her. How her breasts moved as she rose and fell on him, the way her nipples seem to trace circles in the air as her breasts moved.

Beth now raised her head, looking up at the ceiling of the hotel room. Josh’s eyes closed, he was focusing on the sensations in his knob and internal parts as he approached his ejaculation.

Beth somehow seemed to sense his closeness, maybe he was making the noised a man does as he nears to spunking. The rise and fall of her body became stronger, heavier on him, pounding his hips, taking him as deep inside as possible. Beth started to gulp air with the sheer effort it took.

Josh sensed his first contractions and the increase in sensitivity of his cock head as his spunking now became unstoppable.

He groaned loudly as he shot into Beth. Still she rode him, every spasm seemed to intensify the sensitivity in his glans, it was becoming almost too much for him to stand.

Josh sensed his cock soften, his orgasm winding down, he was still very sensitive but his shrinking cock head aided his ability to withstand it.

Eyes open, he looked up at Beth as she finally come to rest on him, she was panting for air.

She smiled at him, then raised her hip until his penis slipped from her lips. She immediately used her knees to move forward, Josh raised his arms out of the way and moments later Beth settled the lowest part of her labia onto his mouth. His nose coming to rest against her pee hole and the hood of her clit.

Josh responded by opening his lips, Beth lowered herself further until she had formed a seal between her pussy and his mouth. Josh pushed his tongue into the wet opening, using it as a guide for the mixture of semen and female fluids to run down into his mouth. The taste was mostly of his own sperm and seminal juices – ever so slightly astringent, but very familiar too, he soon had to swallow as it trickled out into his mouth to be mixed with his saliva. He could easily detect Bethany’s taste too emerging, the metallic notes of a woman. Another swallow.

Now his tongue pushed in, searching for more of his spunk and Beth inside. He lapped and drew on her, lips were sucked between lips.

He then senses her move again. Only this time she withdrew her hips slightly so that his mouth was now touching her clitoris.

Josh knew his next task, to bring Beth off with his mouth.

Using his tongue, he commenced flicking at her clitoris, working his way under the hood and finding that so sensitive a spot and probing her there. His mouth was joined by fingers as she again parted her lips to expose her clit to his attentions. He knew now to be more indirect, no focus on the soft flesh and shaft surrounding her there with only occasional flicks to the spot itself.

His hands had by now risen to find nipples which he squeezed, rolled and pulled on just enough to stimulate her there.

Josh could sense she was becoming more and more sensitive to his mouth and tongue. Extra flicks found the tip of her clit, a harder squeeze to a nipple.

Her breathing was now coming in short gasps, eyes closed, head back; although Josh couldn’t see he knew Beth well enough as she was about to experience orgasm.

Josh kept at her clit and surrounding area, showing no mercy.

Beth climaxed, she cried out, trying to supress the sound as much as she could. Josh kept on lapping at her as she writhed above him, soon she would have to pull herself off or fall forward, able to take no more.

He felt her fall to one side, using the extra width of the large bed where she lay, still, still breathing fast.

It must have been at least a minute before she spoke.

“Thank you, thank you, I needed that.”

With that she almost crawled back on top of Josh and they enjoyed a long, wet kiss.

Richard Cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Back home, Josh and Adam have met up at Adam’s place. Josh tells him about his holiday with Beth.

Adam says he’s now captured. Both laugh.

Adam has some news.

Adam tells Josh how he has finally started some anal with Laura. He started out licking her pussy one evening, Laura on her back with hips raised, but then how he managed to start extending how far down he went with the occasional pass of his tongue over her bum hole. She didn’t appear to object in any way so he carried on, now equally working her vaginal entrance and anus with his tongue and mouth.

Josh smiled, he had been there too.

“Had you touched her bum much before? He asked.

“Only in passing, I assume she ignored it, just us touching each other intimately as we do. She never asked me to at all, so I guess I held back, maybe too cautious.”

“So how far did you go or Laura let you go?”

“I was actually rimming her, you know, the way we rim each other when we start. Just the outside, she did wriggle a bit but I assumed with delight, hope so.”

“I wriggle in delight with you,”

“You want me to get on and fuck you.”

“Yes, of course, but I do like your tongue too.”

“Anyway, I had her pussy all wet there so added a finger too after getting it wet it up inside her, just flicking her with the tip and nail whist still licking away.”

“Love that.”

“It was when she seemed to raise her bum higher that I though, I wonder if she wants more?”

“Do you recon she planned it like that?”

“No, we usually do some oral before I shaft her, get her gagging for me,” Adam said laughing “and anyway, I don’t think she would have douched or anything like that, she is a bit naive with that sort of stuff.”

“Go on.”

“With her being so wet in her pussy I just used the finger and pushed at her hole. It just went in easily, perhaps she wasn’t expecting it and was really relaxed, maybe even expecting me to get my cock up her next.”

“How did she react?”

“At first nothing, I kept to just inside her anus, nothing further. Still nothing, until I started to move in and out, then she asked me what I was doing.”

“How did she seem then?”

“Maybe confused, a new sensation for her. So I just asked how it felt.”

“And?”

“No answer, just a moan, I suppose. Anyway, I assumed she was OK with what I was doing.”

“You carried on?”

“Sure, I would love to fuck her in the ass. So, I kept on finger fucking her hole and managed to get my other hand to her pussy, God was she dripping by then. I managed to re-lube my finger and slide my other fingers up and along her pussy, getting to her clit too.”

“Then she said Adam, you are going to fuck me soon, aren’t you? I am so fucking turned on now.”

Adam laughed and grabbed his own bulging crotch as confirmation he would.

“So Laura had her first partly anal, partly pussy orgasm?”

“Pussy, definitely, anal, not sure at all.”

Josh added “I have read about anal orgasms, both for men and women, don’t think I’ve cum yet or Beth. Have you?”

“Don’t think so, would know probably if I had. Perhaps we should look into it and see what we need to do and what we should expect.”

Josh nodded and smiled.

“I had to tell Beth about douching, but by then she wanted it anyway. How you going to do it with Laura?”

“I might see if she will rim me and finger my hole, then I can ask her to further in and if she says anything I can explain to her.”

“Does she actually know we fuck or you fuck with other guys?”

Adam shook his head. “Best not go there.”

Josh nodded and though about how Beth seemed fine with him and other men.

“May I ask, then, if you have douched for me today?” Josh asked grinning.

Adam simply took hold of Josh’s upper arm and led him into his bedroom.

Two days later Josh receives an email at work. He has been invited to attend a three day training course, An Introduction to Technical Team Leadership. It’s in Manchester and at short notice as he has only just been put forward for it and it’s the only available venue for several months for that particular course. He accepts.

Josh and Beth meet up again with to Adam and Laura for an evening out. They meet in town at one of their regular bars.

Josh sees Adam and Laura arrive and nudges Beth.

“They do look a good couple,” Beth comments as they walk towards them. “Now, if I and he weren’t attached, I would let those two come into my bedroom.”

Josh laughs, he wishes Laura was up for a foursome too, not because he fancied her, but being with Adam and two women would be really hot fun.

Adam kisses Beth on the cheek, Josh kisses Laura, Josh offers to get drinks.

Later, back at Beth’s place Beth says that she would like to watch him and Adam together.

“What, watch us actually fucking?”

“Why not, I watched you and Richard.”

“Oh, yes, well.”

“Josh, are you shy?”

“No! I don’t mind, are you sure you want to see us do that after tonight, after all you hardly knew Rich and Sophie when we did the foursome.”

“I have to admit I do like watching you just have sex, whether with a woman like Sophie or another man. Having you penis inside another man must be the most intimate thing you do with one.”

Josh went quiet.

“Josh, you’re blushing! What is it? Tell me!”

“It’s nothing much.”

“Josh, tell me.”

“OK, we swapped our cum a couple of times.”

“Oh.”

Beth looked at Josh, waiting for more.

“So, like we share my cum, you suck me off, hold on to it and then we kiss and I get back some or all of my load.”

“So you and Adam kiss with a mouthful of each other’s cum?”

“Yeah, that’s it really.”

Beth sort of made a humming sound.

“That’s OK, I can understand that. You two must be good to time cumming in each other’s mouths to be able to do that.”

Josh laughed, more out of relief that he wasn’t committing some serious offence than that he and Adam could somehow synchronise their ejaculations.

“I hope, that after all that, you both swallow.” she added.

“’Course we do.”

“You suck him off at other times too?”

Josh nodded. Silly question, he thought.

“So, back to watching you and Adam, can you ask him?”

“Sure.”

“Josh, if he is not sure, tell him I will masturbate in front of you both as you fuck, see if that helps.”

Josh stared at Beth, his mind now racing at the thought. His cock seemed to like the idea as it stirred.

Josh decided it was time they went to bed.

Josh travels to his course by train, his hotel is located in the centre of Manchester and only a short walk from the location of hotel and conference centre where the course is being held.

As he enters the hotel he is impressed, a four star with uniformed staff helping guests with luggage and bell staff to take guest’s luggage to their rooms. He only has a cabin style bag on wheels, so makes his own way to his room on the fifth floor. Not huge, but fairly new and a view over a side street, not bad he thinks for his company grade.

After unpacking and checking the facilities out he thinks what to do now. Maybe a look round Manchester city centre, but no rush, he has three nights here.

He checks his phone for messages, emails and so on. Then has the idea of logging in to Fabguys and Fabswingers to see what’s happening locally.

He sets his status on both sites and looks at those who are local. A few interesting profiles appear, he checks their photos, always important he thinks.

Josh decides to shower and change after the long journey, then later to call Beth.

Showered, but still only in his briefs, he checks his phone again. He has three winks and one message on Fabguys. He checks the message first, decides he is not for him and looks at the winks. The first guy looks possible, 36, gay, body looks reasonable, is a bottom only though. Next wink, bi guy, cannot accom, but no problem for Josh, 23, looks fit and is black. Josh is interested. He sends a message firstly thanking him for the wink and asking what he is looking for. Josh briefly explains his current position.

In the meantime he calls Beth, as they chat Josh’s hand unconsciously dropped to between his legs, still only in his briefs, he cups his cock and balls and allows his fingers to caress himself. In less than a minute his briefs are bulging at the front, his fingers stroke the location of the end of his penis, still covered by his foreskin but certainly receptive to stimulation.

After saying goodbye to Beth he rechecks Fabguys. A message. From Leon. Is he free this evening? Leon could meet him at his hotel, he’s usually a bottom but has topped for the right guy, but overall he’s not had much experience with men. He includes a face picture and two of his genitals, one soft and one erect. Josh looks at them, cock looks good both soft and hard, huge balls, tight but large. Josh looks at his face, he looks really a friendly sort of guy, he has glasses, the thin rimmed sort, makes him look academic.

Josh messages him back, saying he is up for meeting and suggests they meet in the hotel bar first.

Leon agrees and say he will seem him in about an hour.

Josh heads back into the bathroom.

The hotel bar is quite busy, it’s just off the lobby and is clearly a poplar place for business people. He dresses smart casual. Perched on a bar stool he has a good view of the bar entrance from the lobby.

After he had been there about 10 minutes he sees what looks like Leon enter the hotel, look around and head for the bar. That’s him thinks Josh as he gets down from his stool to greet him.

His first impression are very favourable, he is nicely dressed, medium height and looks reasonable fit as he looked Short black hair and the glasses as in his photo.

“Josh?”

“Yes. Hey there, how are you, find the hotel OK?”

“Yeah, no problems, nice to meet you.”

Josh buys Leon a drink and they chat for a while. Josh asks what he is looking for tonight.

“I normally just bottom but I might be tempted with you.”

Josh laughs, Leon laughs too.

Then Leon asks “You meet many guys or what?”

“Actually, I am quite new to meeting guys, happened by chance several weeks back. I have a couple of regular guys I meet and sometimes one of them brings along someone he knows.”

“So you done groups too?”

Richard Cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
“I’ve done one all guys foursome and two regular couples.”

“You have a girlfriend?”

“Yes, she knows and is fine with me meeting guys.”

“She know what you’re doing right now?” says Leon with a broad grin.

Josh shrugs. Leon laughs.

“What about you?” Josh asks.

“I live at home right now, doing a Masters at the university. Saves lots of money that way. No girlfriend, but have had a few. Met a few guys, not many, so quite nervous right now.”

Josh enquired more about his Masters, chemistry, but the actual subject didn’t mean anything to him.

“Hopefully you find me OK, we can do whatever you are up for.”

Leon nods. Smiles.

“So, fancy coming back to my room?” Josh asks, not one hundred percent sure Leon is up for it.

“Yes, I am,” he says almost formally.

Josh smiles and both get up and head out of the bar.

The room door closes and the guys are alone. Leon notices the condoms and bottle of lube next to the bed.

“I am really nervous now,” he says, his voice quiet, almost a whisper.

Josh goes up to him and starts to unbutton his shirt. Into view comes the sight of his shiny black chest. His breathing is fast, his chest rising and falling. Josh sees that his he is smooth as he passes Leon’s navel and tugs the shirt tails from his dark grey trousers.

“OK?” Josh asks.

“Yes.”

Josh places his hand between Leon’s legs. Leon is still no more than semi-aroused he judges, still quite a handful he thinks.

“Why not unfasten my shirt?” Josh suggests. He wants Leon to relax more so giving him a task might help.

Hesitantly, Leon reaches for Josh’s buttons, then one by one he unfastens them, unlike Josh he does not try and pull his shirt out, but reaches inside the fabric and places his hands on Josh’s chest, touching his pecs then each nipple. The two are quite close now, Josh can feel his breath on his face. They have entered each’s personal space.

“Undo my fly.” Josh says

He takes his hands from Josh’s chest and starts to unbuckle his belt, then the top button of his chinos and finally his zip is tugged down.

Josh returns his hand to between Leon’s legs, definitely getting hard he thinks, then he too undoes a belt buckle and top button and then slowly the buttons of Leon’s fly.

Josh knows he must take the initiative now, so he drops to his knees and pulls Leon’s trousers down to almost his knees. White boxer shorts tent at the front close to Josh’s face. Josh tugs at each hip and he watches as his first black penis is exposed inch my inch as the elastic of the shorts rubs down the shaft until finally his cock springs upright and two large black crinkly skinned testicles are exposed.

Josh reaches for the penis, Leon has a foreskin as expected from the photos, it’s quite long. Just as Josh is about to peel it back Leon reaches for his hand and holds it.

“I’m a bit tight, it will go back, just take it steady, at least to start with. I recon my cock heads a bit large.” At which he grins.

Josh’s hand is let go and he slowly withdraws Leon’s foreskin back to reveal a paler coloured bell end, it is large, round, almost plump, his rim is deep too, emphasising the size of the young guy. The hole, opened by the retraction of the tight foreskin glistens as a drop of clear fluid emerges from inside. Josh quickly takes in what he sees, Leon is fairly thick in girth, his length Josh estimates to be at least eight inches, probably much nearer to nine, certainly bigger than his own in every way.

Josh puts his hands to Leon’s bare buttocks and draws him to his open mouth, his lips stretched wide. Josh tastes Leon’s cock, it’s good, fresh, suckable. Josh doesn’t think he will be able to take very much of his length, Leon is too well endowed for that so he contents himself in working on his cock head and sensitive skin directly behind it.

“Oooohhh, that’s good.” Leon says as Josh feels two hands touch his head. Relaxing, he allows Leon to take over and control the sucking, that results in the occasional gag as Josh feels his throat blocked by his cock head.

Josh’s hands have not been idle, those large tight testicles have been explored, pulled to stretch them down and felt to size them up. Larger than Adam’s he thinks and really firm to the touch, quite solid. He thinks they must slap hard when this guy is fucking pussy or ass.

Josh pulls his head away from the hands holding him and tries to lick Leon’s balls which are still quite tight below his now totally stiff cock. He nuzzles in, trying to draw one at least into his mouth but they’re too tightly held in his ball sac to separate.

Josh contents himself with licking the tight scrotum of his new partner, Leon certainly seems to like what he is doing, given the moans of pleasure he is making and the soft hands touching his head and hair.

After about another minute his feels those hands slide down over his face and under his chin where a slight upward force is felt. Josh understands.

He stands and lets Leon push his chinos down, his briefs caught with them and as soon as the waistband has cleared his penis it too flicks upright ready for attention.

“You don’t look tight, Ok to pull it back?”

“Go ahead,” says Josh, his hands on his hips and buttocks. Looking down, he watches and feels as Leon takes hold of his shaft about halfway down and pulls downwards. He does this slowly, he too looking down at Josh’s wet foreskin as it starts to open up, firstly revealing Josh’s hole followed my more and more of his bell end as the thin skin is drawn back and finally flicks over the perimeter of his glans.

Becoming more confident, Leon wanks Josh, starting small the strokes soon increase to encompass the entire length of his erection and into the upper part of his balls.

The two guys make eye contact, they hold each other’s gaze. Josh looks down to where he is being wanked, Leon understands and lowers himself to his knees and still holding Josh’s cock, allows his head to move forward and with his lips open, take Josh in to his mouth.

Now holding Josh’s penis lower down the shaft, Josh watches as Leon sucks on the bell end filling his mouth and he feels his foreskin stretched and released by the hand slowly wanking him lower down.

Leon is good, Josh thinks as he is raises his head in pleasure and then closes his eyes to focus on his cock.

Leon works his glans, his tongue flicks around his rim, occasionally it finds his slit and the tip probes inside his penis and no doubt tastes his secretions.

Josh thinks about seeing if Leon can take more of his length, maybe he too guiding his head. He watches Leon again, his cock in his mouth but not much beyond his bell end, maybe a bit of his shaft, perhaps an inch or so. He decides to let Leon carry on as he is, it does feel good as his soft lips caress his cock head and below, he could certainly ejaculate if he carried on longer.

He becomes aware of Leon’s left hand as he places it on his right buttock, at first it is still, then he starts to move it over the surface until his fingers reach the divide of Josh’s cheeks, at which point they stop.

Josh considers it time they moved on to prepare for some anal action, he certainly fancies fucking Leon’s firm tight looking ass.

He touches Leon’s face, lifts his chin and Leon allows his cock to fall from his lips. Both men now stand facing each other, Josh’s cock hard, Leon’s hanging heavily over his balls.

“Shall we get the lube and start playing with each other?” Josh suggests.

Leon says nothing, his face shows a slight look of concern.

“Shall I top you first?”

Still nothing.

“Leon?”

“I haven’t actually done this before, I got close, but the guy I met was awful and I left.”

“Oh. What happened?”

“He seemed OK from his Fab profile, nice photos, bi, versatile. Anyway, I went to his place, it turned out to be a dump really, stuff everywhere, looked dirty. He came on to me quite aggressively, he was in trackies and as soon as I was in his bedroom he pulled them down, he was already hard, not long but thick. He told, ordered really, me to strip and then bend over for him.”

“Sounds a bit grim,” Josh offered “Come and sit on the bed with me.”

The two guys, both now with almost flaccid cocks, climbed onto the bed, Josh indicating that they would sit facing each other with legs either side of each other.

“I got as far as puling my shirt over my head before I just decided I didn’t want this, so I just grabbed my shirt and left, he was clearly pissed off as he shouted and swore at me as I got out of there.”

“God, that’s awful, I would probably have done the same, too.”

“I really had synched myself up to have sex that evening, I wanted to try it. I was almost shaking as I went into his place, nerves. I was really nervous all the way here too.”

“I was nervous, my first time, but the guy I was with was great and it went really well, we still meet regularly for a good fuck.”

“You want me to leave?” asked Leon, his head down as he stared at Josh’s belly.

“No, absolutely not, we’re going to work this out ourselves if you want to.”

Josh looked at Leon, he raised his head to look back at Josh.

“Really?”

“Sure, I’ve never taken a guy through his first time but would be happy to try, If you’re sure?”

Leon broke out into a broad smile, “You’re a really nice guy, thanks, what you want me to do?”

Josh was not actually sure what to do next. His mind quickly ran though his first time with Adam.

“Have you douched?” he asked “Made sure your ready inside?”

“Yeah, yeah, know all about that, even watched a YouTube video on it.”

Both guys laughed at that.

“Great, obviously I have too. Have you played with your ass before?”

“A bit, I’ve had my finger up it, tried a carrot once too.”

“But nothing cock sized, no dildos?”

Leon shook his head.

“It’s not important. So what first? Apart from getting these stiff again.” He said as he flipped his fingers under the two soft but still full cocks on the bed between them.

“Could I bottom first, get that over with?”

“OK. Next question, any preference on position?”

“You mean like on all fours?”

Josh nodded.

“What’s your favourite as a top then?” Leon asked, clearly seeking advice.

“Depends, if you want to see what’s happening, then I like it on my back, legs pulled up. You are totally exposed that way, ass hole, balls and cock on show and available to the guy to use plus he can see your face. If you just want to experience penetration and not look at the guy or let him see your face, then all fours is best.”

“Can I at least try it on my back to start with, see how it goes, I’d like to watch you,” then he adds “I’m not normally shy but this is sort of new and intimate for me with another man.”

“OK, fine with that, what about us cumming?”

“How you mean? I assume we’ll both do that.”

“Ah, of course, but would you like me to cum inside you when fucking or do we wait and say wank or suck each other off after?”

“Oh, um, in the condoms?” Leon says looking at the three or four Josh had placed by the bottle of lubrication.

“Yes, of course.”

“Yeah, be good cumming as we fuck.”

The two guys then set about regaining their hard cocks, they stayed together on the bed, Josh wriggled closer to Lean until their testicles touched and he could lift both cocks together and set about wanking both at once.

Leon looked down, clearly he never had that done to him before and was fascinated by what he saw and of course felt.

“Frotting.” Said Josh. Leon looked up with a frown.

“Wanking two cocks together like this, it’s called frotting. Odd word, but hey.”

Both penises started to firm up as Josh’s hand moved up and down. Leon continued to stare at the sight, almost mesmerised by it.

If wasn’t long before Leon’s cock was standing taller than Josh’s. The paler skin of his knob contrasting with the dark skin of his shaft.

Josh stopped, removed his hand and took Leon’s and guided it to their cocks.

Josh watched as Leon gripped them both about half way down the shafts and began wanking as he had just done.

Looking up he saw Leon smiling and looking much more relaxed.

“How’s that feel?” asked Josh.

“Nice, first time as you probably guessed.”

Leon moved his position slightly and allowed the two bell ends to rub together, frenulum to frenulum as he wanked.

Josh showed his delight with a huge grin.

With Leon finally relaxed with him he decided he was probably ready to take a cock.

Josh looked up at Leon, asked him if he was ready, Leon confirmed he was.

Josh extricated himself from Leon and, holding his feet, manoeuvred him to where he wanted him, his bum at the edge of the bed.

“OK?” asked Josh.

Leon answered by pulling his thighs up to his chest and opening his legs. Josh noticed that his balls had relaxed from their earlier tightness and now hung heavily in his smooth scrotum. Great bollocks, he though, as he looked forward to them banging hard onto his own bum soon enough.

Josh smiled, reached for the lube and a condom, putting the condom on the bed and then pumping a generous amount of lube onto the fingers of his right hand.

Looking down he had his first sight of Leon’s hole, much the same as any really he though, black skinned of course but definitely fuckable.

He reached out and touched Leon’s ass hole for the first time, his finger coated with cold feeling lube. Leon gasped softly but said nothing. He had grabbed a pillow and placed it under his head so he could easily watch Josh.

Josh stroked him around his hole, feeling the ridges of his pucker. More lube applied and Josh started to probe the centre of this virgin’s anus. Soon he was pressing and turning his finger, seeking entry. Looking up he smiled and said simply and softly, just relax.

Leon held his thighs tight to his chest, his cock back to semi-erect and lying heavily on his belly, his bell end still exposed as his tight foreskin wrinkled under the rim.

Josh pressed. He felt Leon’s hole yield and his finger slide inside to a gasp from its owner. Josh felt it best to push all the way inside and soon he felt his knuckles pressing against Leon’s perineum. He twisted his finger around, feeling the smoothness inside and the inner end of his sphincter.

Checking Leon he noticed his eyes had closed. He felt around inside, curling his finger toward the position of those heavy black balls. Leon moaned as he located his prostate and massaged it softly. Seeing Leon was fine with him doing that he increased the pressure as he circled it.

Josh heard more moans of delight and saw the sight of his cock standing again with pre cum running from his hole, over his bell end and onto is belly where a small shiny pool glistened.

Withdrawing his finger he applied more lube to his hand and went to Leon again, this time with two fingers in final preparation for his cock.

With one finger entering easily now he added the second, it too met little resistance and a couple of seconds later both were fully inserted into Leon. Josh looked up again, Leon had his eyes open now and a look of concentration on his face.

“It that OK?” asked Josh, his fingers still for the moment.

“Yeah good, keep doing what you were, never felt anything like that before.”

Richard Cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With that Josh started to draw his fingers out, Leon’s ass hole withdrew slightly with the fingers, then Josh pressed inwards again and commenced finger fucking the virgin.

Gasps of delight, moans of Oh yeah followed. Josh continued finger fucking for a minute longer before reaching for a condom and tearing it open.

Leon watched as he squeezed the teat and rolled it down his shaft. Josh reached for the lube, squeezed a large dollop of lube into his hand and applied it to his cock, a second dollop was rubbed all around Leon’s hole and Josh poked his finger inside to make sure he was well lubed.

“Ready,” Josh asked. Leon said yes he was. “Ok, just going to probe your hole to get you used to the sensation, if it hurts at all tell me and I’ll stop for a while.”

Leon nodded, his chest and belly now shiny with perspiration.

Josh positioned himself and took hold of his penis with his right hand and Leon’s thigh with his left. With his bell end now touching Leon he began probing gently, his hips moving forward to provide an alternating light pressure and release.

Josh looked at Leon as his cock pressed more and more at his ass hole. The young man, barely more than a youth, looked on intently as if Josh were performing some medical procedure on him.

“Just relax.”

“I’m OK, it feels like it’s going to go in, please go inside me.”

Josh felt him begin to yield to his cock and his cock head slipped inside. He now took advantage and pushed with his hips, looking down he watched as his penis steadily moved inside Leon, he only stopped with an inch or so to go before his balls would be pressing against Leon’s ass cheeks.

“How’s that feel?”

“It’s OK, good, you just seemed to go in, it feels tight but no pain.”

“I’ll just give you a moment to get used to the feeling then I will push all the way in you and stop again.”

“OK, I trust you.”

Josh felt he was now able to let go of Leon’s thighs and complete his penetration, a wall of lube had formed towards the base of his cock and the ring of his condom where he contacted Leon’s hole.

Leon groaned, Josh hoped it was with both pleasure at the sensations and also that he had taken his first cock.

“Ooohhh, that feels good,” Leon said quietly as he stared at Josh. “All in?”

Not yet, ready?”

Leon nodded and smiles.

He pushed in, now balls deep he took hold of the now again semi-erect cock in front of him and started to wank it.

“That feels so good, I should get hard again, now I’ve taken it.”

Josh watched as Leon looked down to see what was happening to him, another man with his cock up his ass hole, pressing against him for the first time in his life, that same man wanking him back to a full erection and with his fingers around his large firm balls, feeling them, separating them and occasionally squeezing or pulling on them.

Seeing that Leon was now ready to be fucked, Josh started to slowly move his hips in and out. His own cock felt good too, Leon was not too tight but like any anus, it really stimulated his cock, he would have to pace himself.

With a steady rhythm Josh fucked. He maintained eye contact with the man on his back taking his length. Leon looked more relaxed, his erection was solid again and pre cum dribbled from his cock and onto Josh’s fingers. Josh saw that Leon was grinning.

“Good?”

“Yeah, feels great. OK for you?”

Josh said it felt good for him too.

As Leon started to enjoy the cock in his ass Josh adjusted his positon slightly to see if he could hit his prostate with his bell end. It’s quite hard to tell, he thought, from my own body but watching Leon should tell him if he was in the right place.

Firstly he noticed more pre cum appear, then groans of pleasure from in front of him as Leon responded. He tried to fuck faster, as he did he could really feel his own bollocks as they started to swing and slap.

The combination of speed, his bollocks swinging and slapping and the sight of the body in front of him bought his to the verge of orgasm. Josh decided to ejaculate.

With eyes now closed, he focused on the sensations deep inside his own body as it prepared to pulse and force his sperm out. The sensitivity of his cock head increased as he felt it swell for spunking. Then the first contractions began, he cried out as his perineum pulsed and his spunk filled his condom. The spasms under his balls subsided, his semen volume exhausted for now.

Josh slowed, then stopped fucking. Opening his eyes he sees a beaming face.

“That was just awesome,” gasped Leon, himself almost breathless “Thanks.”

Josh pulled his cock from Leon, he was still fairly stiff, the teat of his condom hung heavy with his semen.

“Can I have that on me?” asked Leon as he looked at Josh.

Josh pulled the condom from his shrinking cock and taking it by the open end held it over Leon’s belly and chest.

“Here.” Indicated Leon, pointing to his chest and an area between his nipples.

Josh then took hold of the tip of the teat and allowed the condom to hang down.

Both watched as the white fluid pooled on Leon’s dark skin, the contrast being so much the greater. Leon touched it, then swirled it with his finger tip before smearing his chest and both nipples with Josh’s sperm.

“Wow, that looks so good on you,” exclaimed Josh. “can I….”

Without awaiting a response Josh lowered himself forward and licked his own spunk from Leon, stopping at each nipple to suck on it as he did.

“You eat your own cum?”

“Sure, all the time, and other guy’s cum, you never tried it?”

“Never even thought about it, not even when I have sucked a cock, I just assume he wouldn’t cum in my mouth if I was careful.”

“It took me a while to try it but I like it now. The best thing is to have a guy cum in your mouth, feeling the spurts of hot cum fill you up is amazing.”

“Not sure if I am ready for that just yet, but it does sound good.”

“Perhaps start by tasting then swallowing your own cum after a wank.”

Leon’s hand was now slowly wanking his own penis, he was fully hard, observed Josh, who was thinking about how it would feel in his own anus.

“So, big boy, fancy fucking my ass?” Josh said looking at the tool being wanked and those huge bollocks that would swing beneath it.

Leon pulled himself into a seated position at the edge of the bed, his legs now either side of Josh and his face at chest level.

Josh felt his bum being felt, two strong hands stroked his cheeks before parting them and searching out his hole. He could feel hot breath on his chest and then the sensation of his nipples being kissed and then sucked on. He continued to draw on Josh’s nipples for a minute or so before he then stood, took hold of Josh by his shoulders, turned him around and toward the bed before pressing his back so he leant forward, ass in the air.

Josh offered no resistance, he was prepared for Leon but recognised that it may well hurt. That combination of size, inexperience and youthful enthusiasm in his ass hole, but hey, he thought, I want this guy up me right now.

Josh bent low to the bed, his bum was raised up, his hole partially exposed. To assist Leon, he parted his legs wider, both to expose himself even more and also to adjust his height for the shorter man.

“You OK back there?” he asked, he could hear the sound of a condom being ripped open followed by the sounds of the lube pump.

“Yeah, now you tell me to if am doing this right, I don’t want to hurt you either.”

“So, lube me up, both around my hole and inside like I did to you. Use plenty, there’s never too much.”

The next moment Josh felt the sensation of the cold lube being spread around his anal area, followed by a finger pressing at his hole.

“That’s the spot, now push gently. Yes, go on, more. More. Can you feel me grip on you? Great, now go right in. That’s it. Hold it there for a moment”.

“OK. Now pull out and get more lube into me. Mmmm. I recon you are good to fuck me now, so let’s feel it.”

With his head down, hands clasped in front of him and weight on his elbows, Josh awaited Leon’s cock.

He heard the condom being rolled down Leon’s erection followed by the pump again and the sloppy sound of a man lubricating up his stiff cock.

Hands took hold of his buttocks and he immediately felt pressure on his anus as Leon positioned his cock head. He felt the first push towards him, then another, more followed, each with more force than the last. This guy needs to hold back, Josh thought.

“Steady, take your time, just keep working me lightly, you’ll get it in.”

“Sorry, you OK? Not hurt you?”

“No, I’m fine, just take it steady, you’re a big guy, remember.”

“Bet you’ve had bigger.”

“Only one guy and once.”

Josh turned his head back towards the bed and tried to relax himself more, all very well giving advice but then not following the basics yourself, he thought.

As Leon resumed his probing. Josh managed to relax and Leon entered his ass hole, but rather than allowing Josh to get used to his girth he kept pushing inside until his bell end was through and into the space beyond.

Josh winced as he was stretched, he tried not to make a noise and upset Leon. The pain soon subsided and Josh again relaxed more and could feel the large penis in his anus as it began to pull outwards.

“Was that alright?” Leon asked as he stopped moving, his cock about halfway inside Josh.

“Yeah, it’s good, carry on.”

With that Josh felt the cock in his ass pull out further, not all the way, his outer muscle was till stretched, before it went back inside and he could feel a pair of large firm testicles pressing on his own bollocks.

Leon withdrew again, faster this time as he built up to fucking speed. Josh, head still down, braced his arms in front of his body, he was now expecting to be pounded hard. The thought excited him as well as frightened him somewhat.

He could hear Leon behind him breathing faster as his hips thrust his cock full length and balls deep into Josh. Josh himself began to grunt with each thrust inwards.

Suddenly, Leon gasped “I’m cumming. Oh fuck! Aaahhhh!”

Josh felt finger nails dig into his hips as Leon orgasmed and fucked him. Leon managed to keep up the fucking as he spunked his full load into Josh.

Josh sensed Leon’s penis soften as it entered him so he stayed still, allowing Leon to enjoy his orgasm and finish in his own time.

“Sorry, really sorry, I just suddenly came.”

“You were fine, quite a pounding, but good, yeah, good.”

He felt the cock come out of his bum and that allowed him to turn around and sit up.

“First time in an ass hole, first guy too, some evening you’ve had mate.” Josh said, trying to encourage Leon.

“I wanted to last much longer, so sorry.”

“You were great, trust me,” Josh replied as he now looked down at Leon’s penis, his condom hanging from his cock head, the teat full and still enough semen to surround the glans in a thin white layer.

“Those huge bollocks of yours must pump some sperm out.”

“Maybe, wish I could taste it like you do.”

“Why not have a go right now, I can help?”

Josh watched as Leon felt the end of his condom, pressed it so his semen moved around and over his bell end and lower shaft, still sufficiently large to grip the rubber.

“OK, make me take it.”

Josh climbed off the bed, took hold of Leon’s penis and carefully pulled on the teat of the condom as he rolled the thick ring down his length until he was able to finally pull the condom off and hold it with the semen safely at the bottom.

“OK, sit on the edge of the bed, lift you head up and open wide. I’m going to empty the rubber, I suggest you get it all in your mouth first, then swish it round a few times to get the feel and taste and the just swallow.”

Leon nodded, he looked apprehensive.

Josh now came close, raised his arm that held the condom, then moved the open end to Leon’s mouth.

“Maybe put your tongue out so we don’t lose any.”

Leon obeyed. Josh then raised the teat end and watched as the white fluid slowly moved down the latex and began to run out onto Leon’s tongue and into his mouth.

“Steady, hold it. Nearly there. OK. Now you.”

Watching closely, Josh saw Leon close his mouth, his eyes focused on Josh’s. He followed instructions. He swished his own sperm around and round, more than Josh had expected, before swallowing. A second swallow.

“I’ve done it!” beamed Leon, “much better than I thought, still tastes a bit urrgg though.”

“It will, first time but if you keep trying it will seem much better. It probably got a bit cold, best to take it straight away, I cum into my hand and lap it straight up. Better still, suck a guy off. Get those spurts, it so warm and feeling the guy throb in your mouth is just awesome, you can actually feel his bell end get larger just before the first spunk shot.”

Leon thought that was a good idea.

“I need to pee.” Josh said holding his cock, it was still heavier than usual, still partly aroused.

“I could do with one too.” Leon said as he rose from the edge of the bed.

Both guys went into the bathroom, Josh indicated with his hand for Leon to pee with him, not much point in being modest, he thought.

Both young men peed together, strong streams splashed into the water. Josh observed that Leon had not withdrawn his foreskin and was peeing through it, his own bell end was fully exposed. His father had always told him as a boy to pull his foreskin back when he peed to keep it fresher. But he did concede that Leon’s was longer and tighter than his.

Josh then let his new friend clean between his legs and finally his penis before doing the same himself. They dressed, not much was said, probably the most awkward time of any meet thought Josh.

When it came time for Leon to depart Josh said he was going to get some food so would go down with him.

In the lobby Josh mentioned he would be here the following two nights if Leon was interested. Leon said he would let him know through Fab about tomorrow, he had a tutorial on Thursday evening, so that was out.

Josh did meet with Leon the next night. Both guys had a great time, Josh gave Leon a practical lesson using himself on how to fuck a guy and to keep himself from cumming too soon. Leon had his cock in Josh in most of the popular positions for anal penetration and Joshed loved seeing the expression on his face as he finally ejaculated inside him. Then it was Leon’s turn to experience the first cock spunking in his mouth and after having a good taste, swallowing. Something, he said he would be doing again, for sure.

Richard Cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On Thursday evening Josh arrived back at the hotel around five thirty, the training course ending at five. That gave him time to check out something to occupy his evening with. He logged into both Fabguys and Swingers. No messages or winks so far, he updated his status. A phone call with Beth and some WhatsApp messages with Adam, mainly about his time with Leon passed some time.

Josh shaved his balls, around his cock and anal area, which made him stiff and considered wanking, but instead showered and decided to hold off in case anything came up.

Naked, he sat on the bed and returned to his phone and checked Fab. A wink had appears on Swingers, he checked it out. A couple, early 40’s, both straight, looking for a single guy to initially have fun with the female (they called themselves Frankie {she} and Bennie) before the guy joins in. They cannot accommodate.

Checking out their photos he was surprised by how good they both looked, she was a brunette reasonably trim with small to average breasts, rounded with a slight sag, her nipples pointing straight out. No pussy photos. He was average build, short, dark hair, receding at the front, slight belly but OK, Josh thought. Some chest hair that extended down to his belly and pubes. He looked like he had some hair on his balls too, his cock, although soft in the photo, looked fine.

Josh messaged back.

Within a couple of minutes he had a reply. Bennie asked if he could meet them that evening and accommodate. He had noted Josh was bi in his profile, he was strictly straight, was that a problem?

Josh replied with a face photo and the information requested.

Yes, they were both interested and asked for details. The plan would be to meet for drinks and if they got on then take it further in private. Josh was happy with that, he was also pleased that he was away from home and with the likelihood of getting his cock into another woman improving, it would be a one off with no other consequences.

An hour later the three were chatting in the bar. Josh thought they looked good enough to get naked with and they seemed reasonably relaxed and amiable.

Bennie leaned over to talk quietly with Josh.

“We’re OK to go private with you, Frankie thinks you’re cute. What about you?”

“Yeah fine, we can go to my room.”

“Just one more thing, I’m straight so I’m not cock sucking or doing any fucking with you. That OK?!

“Yes, understand.”

“I don’t mind our bodies touching cos we’ll both be fucking Frankie at some stage, you can even wank me – a bit, don’t mind that or guide me in depending how were are.”

Josh nodded, Frankie smiled and said “I just want to get your clothes off. Lead the way.”

Josh allowed his room door to close. The other two stood at the end of the bed.

“You mind if I sort of direct things?” Bennie said.

“Go ahead.” Josh said looking at them both in turn. He had arranged condoms and the bottle of lube on the bedside table.

“So, you and Frankie get together and make out you a couple and going to have sex. I’ll watch from the chair over there, don’t mind me. Once you get fucking properly I will join in, Frankie loves two cocks in her mouth and a double penetration.”

“Double penetration?” Josh queried.

“Yea, both cocks up her cunt, you manage that OK?”

Josh said he could. But had never actually tied it.

With that Bennie sat down and opened his fly. Clearly he was going to wank as he watched.

Josh approached Frankie, they came together and kissed whilst hands gripped buttocks and Josh felt her breasts.

Josh took longer than usual to become erect, maybe the odd circumstances, strangers, a couple.

Once stiff he could feel the woman start to rub herself between his legs. He decided to take the lead, and guided her towards the bed, where he pulled her top off over her head and put his hands on her breasts whilst he kissed her again.

His shirt buttons were undone, his belt came off, his jeans were unzipped and pushed lower. Fingers felt for his penis as it bulged in his briefs before being pulled free along with his balls and given some strokes.

Josh manage to turn and see Bennie, he had his cock and balls out and was slowly wanking and watching.

Josh was soon completely naked, fully hard and of course, wet. After more kissing he removed her bra and kissed and sucked on both nipples in turn before dropping to his knees and pulling her knickers down from under her skirt.

Josh manoeuvred Frankie onto the edge of the bed where he pushed her back, she assisted by pulling her skirt right up to her belly. Josh pulled her knickers right off and parted her legs wide. It was the first sight of her pussy, like a new girlfriend he took in what she had there. Trimmed hair, short and dark, outlined her slash, more short hair covered her pubis before a clean line across to smoothness. He could sense her aroma, wet, excited pussy and her inner labia, it too wet, shiny and huge. Almost intimidating he though. Dark, fleshy lips flopped each side of her vulva and almost reached her thighs, the crinkly skin moist. Josh could just see her clitoris poking out from between her lips at the top where she came together again.

Josh dropped to his knees and pushed his head into her pussy. He heard her gasp as his tongue licked almost from her ass hole up to her clitoris and just beyond. He also heard a man’s voice, very close by his left ear.

“That’s is son, lick her cunt out, eat it, taste it and swallow it. You’re gonna be fucking that cunt soon so get it good and wet.”

Josh pushed his face in even further, he now sucked on her massive thick lips and lapped at her vagina, Frankie was probably the wettest woman her had come across, certainly more so than Beth and Sophie.

Then, without warning, he felt his head pushed further into the pussy, his nose hurt, he could hardly breathe. It only lasted a few seconds until he was released, but he gasped for air as he lifted his head. Turning, he could see Bennie inches from his face.

“She taste good?”

Josh nodded.

With that Bennie pulled Josh up off her pussy, then pulled Frankie up and off the bed and then pushed her shoulders down so she was kneeling.

“Time she appreciated that cock, now suck his cock and make sure it’s to his balls.”

Josh looked down as Frankie reached for his stiff cock and guided the end into her mouth. He felt her hands grip his lower shaft and his scrotum.

“Good girl, take it deep, I want to hear you gag on that cock.”

Bennie reached and placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her on to Josh. She gagged and spluttered briefly before she was allowed to suck at her own pace.

All this time Josh was wondering how he got into this, he was aroused, yes, but uncomfortable with Bennie being too dominant. But then again, he thought, Frankie is here, she knows how this guy is so must be OK with this stuff. He decoded to enjoy his cock being sucked for now.

“She’s a good cocksucker, eh?”

Josh confirmed she was actually rather good at it as he stood, his hands on his bum watching her.

“OK, let’s not have him off just yet,” said Bennie, pulling his partner away from the cock she was sucking. “I want to see you fuck her.”

Frankie clearly knew the drill, she climbed onto the bed, lay on her back and opened her legs wide, her pussy still glistening as her fleshy lips parted and her opening was on display.

“In you go, now get up her cunt and fuck the ass off her.”

Josh obeyed. He climbed onto the bed, grabbed a condom, opened it and rolled it down his cock. Then, positioned right between her open legs he lowered himself on his outstretched arms until they were face to face at which point he lowered his hips and moved his cock head to her pussy.

“Nice big cock my son, now stick it right up her, I want to see your balls tight against her ass.”

Again Josh followed instructions and allowed his penis to slide in without stopping until he felt his pubis on hers.

He was just about to start fucking when he felt a hard slap to his bum cheek, it stung, but it was more the surprise that caught him unawares.

“Ride her hard, son, pound her pussy. That’s it. Right up.”

Bennie’s face was now right behind Josh, he must be able to see everything he thought, my cock, my balls, pussy, and maybe even both ass holes.

Josh fucked hard, he pounded the pussy as instructed, Frankie moaned out, presumably with pleasure he thought.

He was starting to get close when hands grabbed his hips and stopped him moving.

“Whoa, boy, Take it steady, I was watching your bollocks, they were getting tight, don’t want you cumming just yet.”

Josh climbed off the bed, his cock and its condom shiny.

Bennie climbed on the bed and lay on his back, he was fully erect now.

“OK, lie on me and move down to my cock.” He said to Frankie.

She did as instructed.

Josh, guide my cock into her pussy.”

Josh obeyed as Frankie shuffled further down Bennie’s body where his cock was waiting, her shoulders supported. Taking hold of Bennie’s erect penis he did no more than guide to the right place and with a light push, managed to get his cock head in to the entrance of her vagina. He could tell that Bennie was longer than he was, probably getting on for eight inches, but his shaft was slimmer and his bell end more pointed and a bit smaller.

Josh watched as Bennies cock entered Frankie’s pussy with ease as she finally impaled herself on him. Most was in when he was then told to climb on and penetrate her too.

Josh got himself in position, his cock still with the condom in place. He could feel the other penis, hard and about two thirds inside Frankie, who was looking down, watching him.

This would be harder than he thought as he knelt between the other two pairs of legs. Bennie wasn’t attempting to move, probably he couldn’t. Frankie also was still.

“That’s it, a bit more, now push now on Bennie’s cock and then push up me. Use him as a guide.”

Josh followed the advice. He found he had to push down quite firmly on Bennie’s cock to create an opening above his shaft where he could place his own cock head before attempting to enter her.

“I think I’m in. Just going to push up now, tell me if it hurts or anything.”

With that Josh pushed his hips forward and supported himself on both outstretched arms either side of the two bodies. Not quite there, his cock slipped upwards along her vulva.

He repositioned himself for another go.

“Can you push down on my cock head just before I move upwards.” he asked Frankie as he looked up at her face. She looked a bit uncomfortable as she was supported at her shoulders whilst having a cock in her pussy too.

Frankie complied and managed to reach down and press his glans into the now small opening of her vagina as Josh moved upwards.

His cock slid in. It felt so tight, he thought, like an ass hole. He could definitely feel the hardness of the first penis as his own slid along it.

He glanced down, he was almost all inside.

“OK son, I can feel you’re in, now fuck her.” came the slightly muffled voice of Benny from underneath.

Josh started to move, he wanted to lie forward and make bodily contact with Frankie, her modest breasts with their small but dark and button like nipples attracted him. He wanted to kiss as he had sex.

Taking his upper body weight on his elbows he could feel her nipples on his chest. Her face was close to his and Bennie’s face was to one side watching all the time.

“Get fucking!” came the command.

Josh was now able to move his hips in and out as normal when he fucked. It felt so different, gone was the loose softness of a woman’s pussy, the hard man in there provided more stimulation to his bell end.

Bennie made no attempt to try and fuck himself, he was pinned down. Frankie let Josh do all the work but made sounds of encouragement as he moved in and out of her.

He could hear Benny now, grunting sounds.

“Fuuuuck, I’m cumming.”

At that Josh found that his cock moved a bit easier inside as spunk lubricated him more.

His own orgasm was not far away, having been close earlier inside Frankie when he was stopped.

He decided to ejaculate himself.

“Me too, yeah, yeah, aaahhhh.” As his cock spurted and his condom filled. He managed to keep moving for about half a minute before his erection really slackened and he slipped out.

All the bodies lay still, breathing was heavy for a while, then subsided. Josh extricated himself from the limbs and genitals and stood and watched as the other two did similar.

He pulled his condom off and tied it, then put it on the bedside unit. His cock dripped.

“Fucking awesome, mate,” was Bennie’s first comment. “Loved seeing a nice young guy like you fucking the wife like that and then with us both up her cunt.”

Josh smiled and looked at Frankie. She was still wiping semen and other bodily fluids from between her legs with a tissue she had picked up from besides the bed. Finally she looked up, saw Josh looking at her, his penis now hanging, his balls low in his scrotum.

She smiled back, then approached him and kissed his mouth.

“Thanks, just love cocks in me. Hope we weren’t too weird for you?”

“Err, no, happy to oblige,” he said weakly, “never done anything like that before.”

“Feels good, eh? Two cocks fucking the same pussy. Shame you had the rubber on, Frankie here just loves spunk.”

Later, after some food, Josh was in bed reflecting on the events of the evening.

It was OK, he thought, not sure about a guy like Bennie, too dominant, maybe, not sure. Prefer a nicer character. Hard to tell, he was more of a nice guy in the bar, but became altogether a different personality when here. Still, Frankie seemed OK with his way and clearly liked two cocks in her.

I wonder if she as ever had a cock in both ass hole and pussy together, he mused.

And she didn’t have an orgasm, at least as far as he could tell. Perhaps she did when he had his head to her pussy.

Feeling aroused again, Josh threw back the duvet to reveal his cock standing upright.

Josh wanked himself off.