Josh Richards

it just popped on the home page and i just checked it out and per usual it's a thread of a bunch of thirsty queens lusting over a bird looking dude who looks barely 18
you really need to get that vision checked if you think any of what you said is true but since you have a habit of jumping into random threads to ramble on with your delusions I'll put you on ignore to keep from seeing them. GOODBYE.

you really need to get that vision checked if you think any of what you said is true but since you have a habit of jumping into random threads to ramble on with your delusions I'll put you on ignore to keep from seeing them. GOODBYE.
22 year old Josh looking barely 18? It seems more than a vision issue. Probably not many young people visit his nursing home

22 year old Josh looking barely 18? It seems more than a vision issue. Probably not many young people visit his nursing home
Love josh but 22 year old josh doesn't look barely 18. 22 year old just doesn't look barely 22. 22 year old josh looks late 20 from all the time in the sun and partying despite that 22 year old josh still looks hot.

Wut… he looks his age.
for the fucking love of jesus I didnt say he looked 30000 years old. I said he looks afew years older then his age and not like a kid put the pitch fork and/or torch away. Unless you vision yourself on a white horse with shiny white armor if so then put it up to. I'm not attacking him.

for the fucking love of jesus I didnt say he looked 30000 years old. I said he looks afew years older then his age and not like a kid put the pitch fork and/or torch away. Unless you vision yourself on a white horse with shiny white armor if so then put it up to. I'm not attacking him.
You're just as delsuional as the one saying he looks 18. He looks 22 not 18 or 29. Weird judging here

You compared him to a minor lol

Agreed facts lol

Exciting news, guys! Josh has launched a brand-new Tea Talk where you can catch all the latest updates, hot takes, and exclusive content. Plus, you'll have the chance to ask Josh anything:imp: with your burning questions in the email and he will reply!

You can subscribe as it is now currently free and join the conversation: [Subscribe to Tea Talk](https://teatalknews.com/subscribe?ref=wNLOJUMFHk)