Josh Richards

He is just getting sexier and sexier. I want to lay him on his back, hold his legs up by his ankles and slide my dick in and out of his tight asshole. I see a lot of bottoms on this thread for josh but does anyone else wanna fuck the shit out of him lol
calm down sir

calm down
Can't stand when people do this. Sharing pics and vids and talking about naked or half naked men is the whole point of the website. People are gonna say their fantasies so stop acting like its weird especially when all they're talking about his fucking him his ass. I defintely woudn't kink shame about most things but at least would make some sense if it was something super kinky and a little weird but nothing weird about fantasizing about fucking a super hot famous twinks ass. Cant handle that this is not the website for you honey.

Can't stand when people do this. Sharing pics and vids and talking about naked or half naked men is the whole point of the website. People are gonna say their fantasies so stop acting like its weird especially when all they're talking about his fucking him his ass. I defintely woudn't kink shame about most things but at least would make some sense if it was something super kinky and a little weird but nothing weird about fantasizing about fucking a super hot famous twinks ass. Cant handle that this is not the website for you honey.
Literally thank you. It’s literally a sexual website

Literally thank you. It’s literally a sexual website
Yea no doubt. Can't stand prudes on on a explicit website. Like they're saying i just saw someone's asshole but talking about fucking someones ass is too much and should not be posted. No honey it's exactly what this site was made for

Yea no doubt. Can't stand prudes on on a explicit website. Like they're saying i just saw someone's asshole but talking about fucking someones ass is too much and should not be posted. No honey it's exactly what this site was made for
someone's triggered

Reactions: Dokteki