he is a sexworker he fucks everything … he is a bitch. He fucks man, trans woman and woman. I personally love the video where he fucks with Eric because he has a hairy asshole
The sex videos are all fake.

No they are real but you have to pay for them. Nothing in life is free.
Not all of the ppv videos are real

He might have real ones but there exist a lot of videos that are by someone else and he just put his voice over it (mostly together with painterleox)

Reactions: deleted28961401
I bought 3 videos. Where he supposedly has sex, it's not his. The people in. Video are hairy and he isn't. The voices are layered over it, you can totally hear it. At the beginning you see him then you also see cuts where the other video comes and at the end again cuts where he is. This is just a scam

I bought 3 videos. Where he supposedly has sex, it's not his. The people in. Video are hairy and he isn't. The voices are layered over it, you can totally hear it. At the beginning you see him then you also see cuts where the other video comes and at the end again cuts where he is. This is just a scam
Yeah i had the same problem, 2 times with josh and 1 time with Leo

They do the same shyt
And OF Support doesnt care, i had a very heated discussion with them and showed them all the evidence but they said its not against their rules so they basically allow it

Yeah i had the same problem, 2 times with josh and 1 time with Leo

They do the same shyt
And OF Support doesnt care, i had a very heated discussion with them and showed them all the evidence but they said its not against their rules so they basically allow it
I had similar concerns too and when mentioned to him directly, he offered to send me something better but then of course with a price tag attached so I gave up.

I had similar concerns too and when mentioned to him directly, he offered to send me something better but then of course with a price tag attached so I gave up.
So you Kind of confronted him with some of his vids being fake and he didnt even tried to deny it but wanted to sell you another vid instead ?!

Reactions: 999alexandergrand
Everything I purchased from him is authentic. You may forget that OnlyFans verifies and ensures creators can only post their own content. Everyone in the video must also attach their ID and complete a form. I bought three videos where he has sex and one where someone licks his asshole. Overall I have nothing to complain about except that I am probably not his type of man, because we both are twinks.
Even if OF requires that, what does that mean? Just dont Show Faces in the stolen Video and say its you - no problem

The Videos i got of him and Leo are all 1000% fake, the Sound is so clearly put over a different video, the hair colour, body parts, tattos, etc. doesnt fit to him or Leo and there is more evidence

Of course He can also have authentic Videos
But additional to that he also sells fakes, which is blatant fraud

Yes

So his photos are real but the videos are all scam. As I said, it starts with voices, then body structure, hair. In one, both legs are full of tattoos, in the other, there are no more. Anyone who buys now has only themselves to blame for spending fake money

So you Kind of confronted him with some of his vids being fake and he didnt even tried to deny it but wanted to sell you another vid instead ?!
I mentioned mostly the quality of the video and that it was the same thing played once and then once slow motion, that it was him (supposedly) entering a guy up close but couldn’t see fully and clearly and there was repeated audio. For the price it was disappointing….. so I left.

What a fake account, not even 1 day on this platform

Ahahahahaha wie witzig dass gerade die ganzen Accounts verschwunden sind, die Josh in den Himmel gelobt haben und die die von ihm gescammed wurden sind noch da :joy: sieht wohl danach aus, dass er selbst hier rumgeschrieben hat, um seine Masche zu verdecken

Is anyone willing to share @bertzjosh nude? I have seen the bulge pics and I’m pretty skeptical, although one where he’s playing with a semi looks legit.
Also is he actually gay or is he just gonna do fake content with guys (like thesexyPT, Andy Lee)

Is anyone willing to share @bertzjosh nude? I have seen the bulge pics and I’m pretty skeptical, although one where he’s playing with a semi looks legit.
Also is he actually gay or is he just gonna do fake content with guys (like thesexyPT, Andy Lee)
Based on what we saw and heard, the jerk off vids are legit, the straight sex content probably too, but the gay stuff is a big pile of scam

Reactions: TLomax93