Joshua Jackson

We need pictures PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I've been saying that for 5 years. Is it possible that not one photo was surreptitiously snapped at any performance of this?

So now all these photos of some actor from the current revival of Take Me Out are all over this forum (and the internet, in general)...and still not one photo of Joshua from Smart People has surfaced?!
The world just ain't fair...:sob:

I know this is kind of pervy, but the way he’s kind of swinging around in those tighty whiteys is the way one does in a well worn, long owned pair. These are not fresh out of the package tighty whiteys that still have the same form and shape when new. Some costumer went the distance to either get vintage ones or distress them to that point. Why the show would go that distance is interesting.

I know this is kind of pervy, but the way he’s kind of swinging around in those tighty whiteys is the way one does in a well worn, long owned pair. These are not fresh out of the package tighty whiteys that still have the same form and shape when new. Some costumer went the distance to either get vintage ones or distress them to that point. Why the show would go that distance is interesting.
Not at all …when I saw that scene I was like wow a nice well worn pair of white briefs that fits his every penis curve very sexy … I do love a man in nice white Hanes or Fruit of the looms briefs

Reactions: Psilord905
Thinking about what I said above more, I remember being told about a wife who knew her husband was having an affair when he stared buying his own, new underwear. I don’t remember JJ’s story arc in the series, but maybe it’s a reference to that, and a subtle allusion? Does he have an affair, do we get another scene where he’s in much newer underwear? Again, that would be an excellent attention to details.

Reactions: Psilord905