joshwh77 ok TikTok

calebman

Sexy Member
Media
Greenville City (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly all he has to do is be a nude fitness influencer on onlyfans showing off his big bubble ass and I’d be satisfied! Imagine being able to see his cheeks jiggle while doing exercises, or looking at his ass spread whenever he squats. That would be so nice
If he hasn't realized it yet I'm sure he will soon. We could care less about your workout advice. We just want to see that lol

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's so boring. Dude we don't give a fuck about your macros, we just wanna see your thicc cheeks!! fuck!
Well he is straight and trying to be a doctor, obviously he can’t be that spicy, I know his sex must be great with that Huge ass to push his dick

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh, he’s not just a himbo straight guy, he’s smart and I don’t think he’s gone do something like onlyfans, he’s a smart guy
Yeah I feel like he just is posting tiktoks for now, no intentions on making an of

calebman

Sexy Member
Media
Greenville City (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I feel like he just is posting tiktoks for now, no intentions on making an of
He knows his popularity is ass driven lol he posted a video about his ass when his views got low. He even mentioned it in the video. He gives out good information but dude we don't care just turn around lmao

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He knows his popularity is ass driven lol he posted a video about his ass when his views got low. He even mentioned it in the video. He gives out good information but dude we don't care just turn around lmao
His views are super low rn, hopefully we’ll get him putting that cake in a video again