Rezfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh, I don’t know if he has a bot, doing this to his other followers or something but Juan’s been DMing me constantly these days trying to sell me pics and videos that I can find already find on his account. So basically trying to scam me … idk if he’s trying to do this to others too.

HyperDynamite

Loved Member
Media
Ugh, I don’t know if he has a bot, doing this to his other followers or something but Juan’s been DMing me constantly these days trying to sell me pics and videos that I can find already find on his account. So basically trying to scam me … idk if he’s trying to do this to others too.
Yes! At first I thought it was a bot so I ignored it, than he messaged me “why you ignoring me.” After the short convo that followed I don’t think it’s him or a bot, the grammar is just too terrible sometimes. I want to say it’s someone but they are online 24/7. It’s not even that good of content tbh

Rezfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes! At first I thought it was a bot so I ignored it, then he messaged me “why you ignoring me.” After the short convo that followed I don’t think it’s him or a bot, the grammar is just too terrible sometimes. I want to say it’s someone but they are online 24/7. It’s not even that good of content tbh
I think the biggest indication for me was when it tried to redirect me to their livestream …. the DM messaged just as they were starting in real time … Juan and Rosalyn were nowhere near a phone or keyboard >_>

Rezfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any content of him getting his feet serviced? (Aside from his seehimfuck scene where he insisted on leaving his socks on)
He started doing live streams more frequently before I left, so you’d probably have to request during one for the lady who’s there to try something with them. Besides that …. nothing on his OFs