Juice?

Injecting large doses... I think.
I have a healthy curiosity about almost anything, but doesn't that stuff harm you if it isn't administered correctly?!?! I'm all about swimming in the fountain of youth but not drowning in it.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX
I have a healthy curiosity about almost anything, but doesn't that stuff harm you if it isn't administered correctly?!?! I'm all about swimming in the fountain of youth but not drowning in it.
There's lots of issues with dosing big. Other medications must be taken with it to regulate your hormones because you are creating an imbalance. Affects the blood (in simple terms "thickening"). Those with coronary or heart issues are at higher risk. Oh... And your balls shrink.

What is super TRT?
It’s just a little higher dose of test with a dash of deca for joint pain. I am injecting 200mgs test a week with 50mg. Deca.i
inject a moderate dose of testosterone and a little dose of deca for joint pain. Got me it works greats I feel like I am 25.

200mgs test a week.
Yes, that is considered a large dose as far as TRT goes for maintaining "normal" test levels. At that amount usually Anastrozole (to control estrogen levels) and regular blood donations (for thickened red blood cells) should be on the table as well. And don't forget regular PSA tests as the prostate can be affected.

Last edited:
Yes, that is considered a large dose as far as TRT goes for maintaining "normal" test levels. At that amount usually Anastrozole (to control estrogen levels) and regular blood donations (for thickened red blood cells) should be on the table as well. And don't forget regular PSA tests as the prostate can be affected.
I have been running 200mgs test for 10 years with no break and have not had to take any anti estrogens such as novadex, clomid, anastrozole. I do give blood and get blood work done twice a years.
I do occasionally throw in an oral such as anavar or winstrol.

I have been running 200mgs test for 10 years with no break and have not had to take any anti estrogens such as novadex, clomid, anastrozole. I do give blood and get blood work done twice a years.
I do occasionally throw in an oral such as anavar or winstrol.
Not dissing. But for those new to it, they should understand the consequences both good and bad. For me, it's my primary care doctor prescribing it to keep my numbers within range. Not for muscle growth as a men's health clinic would approach it (though I do recover better).

For me, 100mg week keeps me right there in the middle to upper middle range. Great for sex. A little help with workouts. And reduces anxiety (which was the reason it was prescribed in the first place oddly enough). But I do have testicle shrinkage. I would prefer them to hang more. But the benefits out way that.

I too get 200mg vials. But I only take half. When I went to even 150mg, I'd get annoying acne breakouts on my face and my blood work shows the red blood cells thickening. So I keep it at 100mg. And no other meds are needed.

Not dissing. But for those new to it, they should understand the consequences both good and bad. For me, it's my primary care doctor prescribing it to keep my numbers within range. Not for muscle growth as a men's health clinic would approach it (though I do recover better).

For me, 100mg week keeps me right there in the middle to upper middle range. Great for sex. A little help with workouts. And reduces anxiety (which was the reason it was prescribed in the first place oddly enough). But I do have testicle shrinkage. I would prefer them to hang more. But the benefits out way that.

I too get 200mg vials. But I only take half. When I went to even 150mg, I'd get annoying acne breakouts on my face and my blood work shows the red blood cells thickening. So I keep it at 100mg. And no other meds are needed.
For sure and definitely increases your sex drive, if I hit a speed bumb BOING I am getting hard. I like the red blood cell increase for two reason endurance and I know people think steroids make your dick small but it don’t in fact it makes my dick bigger and harder because you have more blood to pump in to it.

• Wow
Reactions: Grubbyhubby
For sure and definitely increases your sex drive, if I hit a speed bumb BOING I am getting hard. I like the red blood cell increase for two reason endurance and I know people think steroids make your dick small but it don’t in fact it makes my dick bigger and harder because you have more blood to pump in to it.
The testicle shrinkage is a thing I can attest to. But I'll take that for the nice erections. The red blood cell issue though is actually a thickening (larger cells IIR). This can be bad for those with heart and or cardiovascular issues. Also need to keep tabs on your PSA as a side affect for some is prostate enlargement.

The testicle shrinkage is a thing I can attest to. But I'll take that for the nice erections. The red blood cell issue though is actually a thickening (larger cells IIR). This can be bad for those with heart and or cardiovascular issues. Also need to keep tabs on your PSA as a side affect for some is prostate enlargement.
True true

Yep, 53 here and been on TRT for a couple years now at 100mg/wk test cyp. A few months out of the year (now), I’ll blast up to 400mg/wk. It definitely helps with anti aging and makes me feel very good in general. I can full out sprint again, and beat a few guys half my age in a foot race.

I did do some crazy cycles in my late 20s and early 30s for a couple years. I miss those days, but learned to train and diet smarter in my older years.

The response to juice is very individual. Some people age horribly and others look amazing. Not to mention the medical aspects, like hematocrit as you have said. My problem was bacne, but I'll be on TRT anyway when I'll be older so I'm tempted to jump on it anyway.

OP you have been very lucky not to experience deca dick or estrogen problems with 200 mg.