Julian Jaxon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hung out one time in 2019 after the motorcycle accident. He was living in San Diego and through twitter we started chatting and he was looking for pain medication. I didn't have any but told him I could be good company if he needed. We did absolutely nothing but hang out. He was very very kind and laid on my couch and we both had dogs at the time. He definitely was in recovery from the motorcycle accident and talked about constant headaches. I didn't know he passed. I saw a video of him last year and he didn't look great. I probably have our text exchange somewhere but not positive. Rip. He was very genuine in person.
 
I remember on one of his cam shows he said his accident cause him to have a permanent headache. I’m guessing he started the hard stuff to deal with the constant pain.
And therein lies the whole fucked up problem in this country. The government went overboard regarding opiates and threatened doctors so bad that they cut off people like Julian from opiate medication that was needed for his REAL PAIN! Instead of doctors being allowed to monitor patients while on the medication, the patients are forced to get their pain managed in other ways which far too many times results in a bad outcome such as addiction to street drugs. I've been in a very si.ilar situation and lied to by docs when I was in severe pain from whiplash in a car accident and they cut me off from my opiate medication. One doc simply stated "everyone becomes addicted after a month so we're not giving you any more pain meds". It was a nightmare! I'm grateful I made it through it but so sad and pissed I had to go through what I did and that so many were forced to get pain managed elsewhere and didn't make it through the ordeal alive!
 
UPDATE: after 2 hours i have finally managed to upload all the photos. i’m deeply sorry if they’re too many duplicates. he kept reposting the same photos and it was hard to remember every single one. i’m also sorry for poorly cropping them… there were way too many for me to perfectly crop them all. some of those photos were saved from this site + online

i need you guys to be extremely patient with me as i upload the videos. i’m going to try to have as many as possible uploaded by the end of next month. i have a life and i can’t screen record all his content in one day. his CB videos will likely be uploaded last. if anyone has any videos saved please send it to me as it will speed this process up. thank you for your patience.
How are you doing with the siterip?
 
How are you doing with the siterip?
i honestly got lazy and forgot about it. it's quite a task to upload all that content by myself, and no one has bother to help me lol. i'm sorry, but you'll have to make do with whatever free content is available online and the pictures i uploaded. i also recommend spending the 6.99 on his OF. he has plenty of content on there that you can enjoy until OF deactivates his page.
 
It's hard to believe he's gone too' another one of the best cam guys we've know just like we've lost our other cam guy funmrsmith' he and julian did had their time on cam together but way before his motorcycle accident, I wish that didn't happen to him at all' I often wondered what he was doing that day before the accident. Did he wear his helmet when he ride his bike' even if he didn't it's important for everybody to wear your helmets so that you don't a serious head injury as julian got and suffered the way he did' if he somehow ever saw himself before the accident, he would remind himself to wear your helmet or your gonna get into a serious accident that'll mess up your head very badly and part of you may never feel or be the same again' I only wish I imagine if I could've reminded him on being careful on riding his bike and be sure to wear his helmet while he's riding it. What I admire about julian was the well shape he was in' if he not smoked as he did then he would keep himself in good health and I did liked the size of his dick' he had a big dick the size of how a woman would want and like to suck on and get fucked with, that's what I'll always admire of him for' I'll miss him the same as we miss funmrsmith. They were both the best and they always will be as long as we remember them' God bless you julian. RIP brother!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.