Julian Shaw

I mean yeah but it's not like he's showing his dick and such entirely...

WoW! That is so hot, you can almost see the entire dick and it's big! :heart_eyes:

Where did you find these? There is no OnlyFans watermark, and no Sebastion $ watermark. Does he have another website were he posts stuff?

WoW! That is so hot, you can almost see the entire dick and it's big! :heart_eyes:

Where did you find these? There is no OnlyFans watermark, and no Sebastion $ watermark. Does he have another website were he posts stuff?

those are his onlyfans DM purchase, didn't even notice it's not watermarked lol but that's about how naked he gets

He is super hot. So any nudes or??

there are pics of him in skin tight undies and such but no full nudes, there are also pics of his cum with his hard shaft but not his entire dick...

there's also this short clip of him cleaning his shower naked, I mean yeah you can definitely see his ding dong hanging in that one, for a brief moment

there are pics of him in skin tight undies and such but no full nudes, there are also pics of his cum with his hard shaft but not his entire dick...

there's also this short clip of him cleaning his shower naked, I mean yeah you can definitely see his ding dong hanging in that one, for a brief moment
Do you have the hard shaft cum pic

He just posted a cock vid for $49

if anybody's wondering,
it's a 1 and a half min video of seeing him from a girlfriend POV with him flirting with you and being cute and all, followed by a 30 second video of him whipping his dick out at you

I'm subscribed to him on onlyfans, he said it's sth that he intended to post as a bang before the onlyfans ban which never came around

if anybody's wondering,
it's a 1 and a half min video of seeing him from a girlfriend POV with him flirting with you and being cute and all, followed by a 30 second video of him whipping his dick out at you
I’m guessing he’s intact?