K.david
Superior Member
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2018
- Posts
- 1,917
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,536
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Seattle (Washington, United States)
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Reports suggest Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber are considering relocating to Europe to escape the spotlight and create a more private environment for their family
Not everyone cares about what he does, just here for his body. I don't listen to his music, watch him, follow him anywhere, just here for the skin. I find it weird when people how people obsess over celebs.He is clearly going through something either way and to gloss over it is weird.
i agree im no fan of him that much im hear for his picsNot everyone cares about what he does, just here for his body. I don't listen to his music, watch him, follow him anywhere, just here for the skin. I find it weird when people how people obsess over celebs.
fuck I need him to post feet soon
speak for yourself i want him to get high asf then let me suck his dickY'all don't love this man because you can see that he is sick and crashing out. Yall are lusting after a version of him that isn't even here anymore. Then to post the live stream like everything is cool when everyone else is taken aback by his bizarre, drug addict behavior is weird. I know this is a porn site, but come on now.
Y'all don't love this man because you can see that he is sick and crashing out. Yall are lusting after a version of him that isn't even here anymore. Then to post the live stream like everything is cool when everyone else is taken aback by his bizarre, drug addict behavior is weird. I know this is a porn site, but come on now.
Wait what videoSaw that weird ass video. Where’s his super model wife he loves to parade? Doesn’t he have a kid? Like I get mental illness (if this is even it) but dude you chose to bring a kid into this life. You have a responsibility. That entire generation is all me me me. Absurd.
Every generation says this about the other generations, and its always a load of BS from people with blinders on. Reminder, the older generations raised the younger ones, so if you're going to call out one, don't forget to mention the failings of the parents to raise them properly. Or ya know, don't lump everyone together.That entire generation is all me me me.
He couldn't pull off an ugly face even if he had tried
Are you dense? Where did I "judge" him? I just thought the people who claim to love him would have a little more compassion for him. Again, to gloss over that video was weird. I would have like to have seen comments wishing him well or at least acknowledging it is all I am on about. Some of y'all are so wrapped up in lust for these guys that you forget the human side of them, which is a problem with the gay community. That is beyond sad.about 90 percent of the gay sex content you consume is from creators high out of their minds on the same drugs you're judging him for being on, not to mention that a good majority of gay people you meet out and about in the clubs are also zooted to heaven, sorry if nobody told you but that's just the truth...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.