CapBlueEyes
Legendary Member
Right that’s what im saying! I feel his he’d get off better by bottoming lolI want that hairy ass bottoming. He would be a great hot moaning bottom
Right that’s what im saying! I feel his he’d get off better by bottoming lolI want that hairy ass bottoming. He would be a great hot moaning bottom
Bare with the bad resolution please. But I thought somethings better than nothing. View attachment 77807801View attachment 77807811View attachment 77807821
View attachment 77807831
View attachment 77807841
I wanna fuck him really hard
I wanna be the 1th person who fuck his ass. I wanna distroy his virginityHis ass is EVERYTHING
View attachment 86879491
Probably not in front of the camera, but the shape of his hole says yes.Does he ever get fucked?
He doesn’t bottom, not sure about sucking.He ever bottom or does he even suck dick
Alpha maleHe doesn’t bottom, not sure about sucking.
He doesn’t bottom, not sure about sucking.
His dad probably isKocic aka Kočić is South Slavic surname. Soo he originate from Croatia or Bosnia and Herzegovina.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.