Justin kocic

A
FSGrJbOXIAAxQYu
Any videos for this please?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovemehard03
Have you guys seen the message for his promo on his OnlyFans?

Biggest sale of the year!
So many new collabs and solo content on my page and in your DM’s right now for you to enjoy baby
Exciting news about going exclusive for the biggest and best porn studio
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Georgejizu
Makes me wonder if some of his pics are photoshopped? His dick on Pic 1 (shades at pool) looks like it's growing out of his leg, plus on Pic 2 it looks much bigger/thicker than on Pics 4 and 5. Is that creative lighting/photo angle, or creative editing?
His pics (just like others) are highly edited (airbrushed, photoshopped, camera filters, etc.) as if you are looking at photos on a magazine. Makeup and lighting help too!

This is how he looks like without edits.... I bet he looks a lot more different in person that what you can see in pictures.
 

Attachments

His pics (just like others) are highly edited (airbrushed, photoshopped, camera filters, etc.) as if you are looking at photos on a magazine. Makeup and lighting help too!

This is how he looks like without edits.... I bet he looks a lot more different in person that what you can see in pictures.
Ok… And? He doesn’t look all that different or even that bad, y’all are insane on the site and desperately need a hobbie that isn’t fixating this much on dudes that will never fuck you or think twice about your existence.
 
His pics (just like others) are highly edited (airbrushed, photoshopped, camera filters, etc.) as if you are looking at photos on a magazine. Makeup and lighting help too!

This is how he looks like without edits.... I bet he looks a lot more different in person that what you can see in pictures.
I think he just look tired in this pic + no beard, if he really look like that explain to me why he still look good and hot in any other videos?… as far as i know he only looks like “that” on this exact photo/video:emoji_zipper_mouth:
 
I think he just look tired in this pic + no beard, if he really look like that explain to me why he still look good and hot in any other videos?… as far as i know he only looks like “that” on this exact photo/video:emoji_zipper_mouth:

Filter settings?!? Do you notice how people use the same filter settings on their Social Media accounts. Once you get the right one, people stick to it because they think they look good on it...
 
Ok… And? He doesn’t look all that different or even that bad, y’all are insane on the site and desperately need a hobbie that isn’t fixating this much on dudes that will never fuck you or think twice about your existence.
And... NOTHING. Nobody said that he looks bad. We made comments that some of his pics might be edited (airbrushed, photoshopped, etc.), that he might be wearing makeup, that lighting might be making his cock look differently on different pics, and that he might be using filter settings on his social media accounts.

NONE of that implies that he looks bad, that I want him to fuck me, or that I want him to think about my existence for a second. All of these seem to have been fabricated in your head influenced by what I can only call your bitchy attitude that looks for drama in every conversation, rather that logical reasoning and inferences based on facts and evidence.
 
And... NOTHING. Nobody said that he looks bad. We made comments that some of his pics might be edited (airbrushed, photoshopped, etc.), that he might be wearing makeup, that lighting might be making his cock look differently on different pics, and that he might be using filter settings on his social media accounts.

NONE of that implies that he looks bad, that I want him to fuck me, or that I want him to think about my existence for a second. All of these seem to have been fabricated in your head influenced by what I can only call your bitchy attitude that looks for drama in every conversation, rather that logical reasoning and inferences based on facts and evidence.
Ok… And?