Kanou - Onlyfans

jdghgh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish we could have some more respect for him. It is understandable that he is angry about his content being shared without his consent. Regardless of what some may think about his business model.

Reactions: Dago23

Drk_nas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish we could have some more respect for him. It is understandable that he is angry about his content being shared without his consent. Regardless of what some may think about his business model.
Well I purchased a few thousand dollars worth of his videos. He was still a selfish asshole. I never shared his stuff. But I earned/paid the right to talk shit about him.

fingerbasket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His BJ video with that guy was soooo hot! Love how the guy swallowed Kanou. Does he have more videos like that? Who was the one sucking his dick?
The guy sucking him goes by xxxasherday. I tried to find perhaps a teaser or something with him and Kanou on twitter but nothing. Looks like Kanou is trying to hide it. As for if he has anymore videos like that, I'm not quite sure. I really hope he does

• Love
Reactions: mattlovescock

jackb24

Legendary Member
Media
The guy sucking him goes by xxxasherday. I tried to find perhaps a teaser or something with him and Kanou on twitter but nothing. Looks like Kanou is trying to hide it. As for if he has anymore videos like that, I'm not quite sure. I really hope he does
Is the video available on xxxasherday OF?