Vertigo1814
Legendary Member
The kind of hot little slut you fall in love with and try to make your boy but then find out he’s sucking off 6 dudes a day behind your back.
typically what happens when they don’t want their content shared on this site for free, sucks but unfortunately lpsg has to protect themselves from being sued for copyright.where are the videos? what happened to this thread?
The absolute best dick. So beautiful! He was a good friend to Kayleb too. Ugh. I miss him.anyone know who this hottie is with kayleb?? View attachment 188223521
Kayleb monitors this thread. Pay for his OF. It’s worth the money just for the local Hawaiian guy.where are the videos? what happened to this thread?
I think many of those videos are gone however. I subbed a while back just to see those ones. Maybe I missed them.Kayleb monitors this thread. Pay for his OF. It’s worth the money just for the local Hawaiian guy.
local hawaiian guy? do you have a photo?Kayleb monitors this thread. Pay for his OF. It’s worth the money just for the local Hawaiian guy.
where? can you post here?there are some posts thats shows his complete face.
Nice subtle bit of mascara to look pretty whilst sucking that dick.
what do you mean he sucks at it? how so?How come every time I post about how he sucks at taking dick it just disappearsmaybe because his feelings are hurt.
Well its gone and then he posted a vid of him taking dick, what does that tell you?How come every time I post about how he sucks at taking dick it just disappearsmaybe because his feelings are hurt.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.