Video Kealan Flannigan

How are you gonna defend a transphobe??! He literally posts hateful content towards the trans community and his internalised homophobia is showing yet you’re taking his side because he’s “good looking” get out of here
You still obsessing over me. I told you i wasn't interested 1000000 times haha
I would much rather be hated then liked. It weeds out the pointless sheep who follow others opioid and leaves me with those who would rather knkw me for me.
Can you post my shit in more threads so i can be " canceled " already. Im waiting for your big cancellation to be implemented upon my life. Cause im sure as fuck getting tired waiting for it ZzZzZz

Why dont you post everything he post, its funny you only take out what you want other to see.

you claim he is a racist but not once did you post any racist material that gas come from him.
You claim he is transphobic yet i dont see any comment that actually points out he hates or dis likes trans people. what if he just doesn't understand it, i myself once didn't understand it and took time to be educated on it.

all i see is acouple memes posted. Even that screenshot from years ago between him snd that trans girl was cut off, was only part of the conversation and she was laughing. So it clearly didnt mean all that much to her when he said hopefully i dont live near you.
The “memes” aren’t even funny and they’re directed hate towards trans people who literally thought for our rights. And the post about the black cop holding on the black kid was racist since he wanted to stir controversy because of the black lives matter protests. If you can’t see it then you’re also part of the problem

Reactions: Northyara
Try posting the full conversation next time. Plus all my story memes so people understand.

please post where i called you a zebra! That was gold
What are you even saying looool, this website is definitely filled with close minded people

He used to post lots of Instatories basically talking shit and being rude. He had this very "macho act" and would curse like a sailor. Ever since he became a Personal Trainer he seems way more relaxed and dropped the attitude, at least the last time I saw his stories.
So I’m not the only one who thinks this. Being rude isn’t a personality trait x

Why dont you post everything he post, its funny you only take out what you want other to see.

you claim he is a racist but not once did you post any racist material that gas come from him.
You claim he is transphobic yet i dont see any comment that actually points out he hates or dis likes trans people. what if he just doesn't understand it, i myself once didn't understand it and took time to be educated on it.

all i see is acouple memes posted. Even that screenshot from years ago between him snd that trans girl was cut off, was only part of the conversation and she was laughing. So it clearly didnt mean all that much to her when he said hopefully i dont live near you.
Did you not see where he said “trans” which is a discriminative word towards trans people? He literally posts so much hate towards trans people on his story and then says there’s only 2 genders when there’s not, can’t he just accept that there are people who identity differently to him? A few years ago people wouldn’t have wanted to accept him for being gay so I would have expected better from him but he acts like he’s the only one that matters and it’s not cute

He is stubborn and will never change, but we are part of the problem, I put myself also in to this, because we search him and we are here to see him naked and to satisfy our sexual needs. Also he does not understand, and probably will never, what privilege he has to easily say that he is gay. 50 years ago I would doubt he would have felt that confident to say he was gay, as he mentioned in the message. He is too cocky and he likes to poke us for a reaction and probably will never change. This is my opinion.
This^^

Did you not see where he said “trans” which is a discriminative word towards trans people? He literally posts so much hate towards trans people on his story and then says there’s only 2 genders when there’s not, can’t he just accept that there are people who identity differently to him? A few years ago people wouldn’t have wanted to accept him for being gay so I would have expected better from him but he acts like he’s the only one that matters and it’s not cute
You just said trans, don't discriminate......

Reactions: fartingtwink
Sorry this clown is harrassing you, man
Its all G. People tend to think i care what they think of me. 99% of the time they dont know me. So i just troll them. Its all fun and games on my end. Anyone who takes me of all people seriously needs to rethink what they believe.

they just hate seeing successful people.
Im a 57 year old 5'4 gorilla doing well in life. Haters gonna hate haha

Reactions: My_altaccount
Its funny you care so much, cause i dont give a one fuck i dont know you people. Enjoying staying updated
You clearly gave a fuck when you had to clap back at what I said but you couldn’t take it so you had to block me and leave the chats several times. Who said you’re successful lol, and funny how you say haters gonna hate when you literally hate on trans people. Things we love to see

Reactions: XAngel97
You clearly gave a fuck when you had to clap back at what I said but you couldn’t take it so you had to block me and leave the chats several times. Who said you’re successful lol, and funny how you say haters gonna hate when you literally hate on trans people. Things we love to see

You made several accounts to message me on.... and this was before i was posting the memes. you then bombard me group chat with randoms i dont give afuck about. So obviously i was gonna block you, Stalker. You are too obsessed with me.
i think you need to see someone. Its not an healthy mindset to be this obsessed with someone who denies you.