Keanu Reeves

Bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Any rumours or pics, I saw some pics on the net before off his bare bum, but nothing more than that, so any ideas?

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Last night I watched Keanu (what kind of name is that?) with River Phoenix (what kind of name is that?) in "My own Private Idaho". It's about street hustlers.

River Phoenix was better, and Keanu kept reminding me of his "Bill & Ted" character. Keanu's cock would probably make me laugh!

I liked "Private Idaho" but they should have used the B52's song and dropped River Phoenix's narcolepsy. It was deliberately too tragic, to avoid being sexy in a gay way.

I want entertainment, not heavy drama and tragedy. What's the world coming to? Isn't reality and the TV News tragic enough?

I should have watched Monty Python, but I've seen it all, and like to watch stuff I haven't seen. We need more good comedy and better special effects. We should be able to choose the size and type of cock Keanu has from the DVD menu.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
He's gorgeous. I'd fuck him until he couldn't walk but he's straight. Unfortunately his acting hasn't grown since Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure but he does have screen presence. I love the fact that he maintains an air of mystery. I've never met him which is surprising, we frequented the same haunts for years.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
BigJohn9x8 said:
Last night I watched Keanu (what kind of name is that?) with River Phoenix (what kind of name is that?) in "My own Private Idaho". It's about street hustlers.

River Phoenix was better, and Keanu kept reminding me of his "Bill & Ted" character. Keanu's cock would probably make me laugh!

I liked "Private Idaho" but they should have used the B52's song and dropped River Phoenix's narcolepsy. It was deliberately too tragic, to avoid being sexy in a gay way.

I want entertainment, not heavy drama and tragedy. What's the world coming to? Isn't reality and the TV News tragic enough?

I should have watched Monty Python, but I've seen it all, and like to watch stuff I haven't seen. We need more good comedy and better special effects. We should be able to choose the size and type of cock Keanu has from the DVD menu.

The film was a take-off on Hamlet, therefore the melodrama. As for Phoenix's narcolepsy, it is germaine to the film: it's when he passes out that he goes to his own private Idaho.

I agree, BigJohn, that Phoenix was the better actor by far.

twiggy3

1st Like
Media
Okay, how about keanu Reeves, he's hot...and i've heard he's got a frontal shot in the new film scanner Darkly, i hear its like animated and shit...but still a frontal shot's a frontal shot.

So has anyone got any info...Alex8...im looking in your direction!!!

mikey41

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big or small - it makes no difference to me. I love that man. I'll even suffer his doltish, wooden acting just to get an eyefull of his beauty.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a hardon for him in the most excellant adventure days and his air guitar playing buddy. Today without the mistery he'd be like any trick. I read he;s not only twinky but unkept, actors working with him complained of his smell.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have always been rumors flying on this guy. My feelings for him vary, running from oh my God - NO, to hot damn - YES.

Rumors have flown that he is bisexual. It culminated in the late 90's to early new millenium that he flew to Europe to marry his sugar daddy.

So really, I have no idea which sex he likes to play with his bat with.

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
sgop said:
sorry, I know I'm viewing on a smallish, low-res monitor, but am I missing something??
you'll have to spell it out for me, I'm afraid !

sgop

ps. you're missing a 'T' in your signature !
You can see Keanu's cock (obviously it's 'cartoonish'!). Maybe you can save them and zoom them in your computer.

PS - Thanks for the signature thing!:tongue:

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie My Own Private Idaho

Video:
Male Celebrities :: Index

Keanu_reeves.JPG