Sacred_Jan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what you are all smoking, I didn't say he was a bodybuilder but by definition a twink is a youthful, hairless, slim and non muscular guy. He's just too muscular for that definition, he's a twunk.
He has no muscle, though. I don’t think he even works out if you’re just referring to him having visible abs. The only really his abs are visible is because he’s skinny. He’s the very definition of a twink

fzcbb4

Superior Member
Media
He has no muscle, though. I don’t think he even works out if you’re just referring to him having visible abs. The only really his abs are visible is because he’s skinny. He’s the very definition of a twink
To my eyes it looks as though his biceps and pecs are somewhat developed. Not too much for sure, but much more than the usual twinks that don't work out(I would know myself). Looking at the likes and responses I'm getting, perhaps I need to visit an opthalmologist lmao.

robin_ri

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To my eyes it looks as though his biceps and pecs are somewhat developed. Not too much for sure, but much more than the usual twinks that don't work out(I would know myself). Looking at the likes and responses I'm getting, perhaps I need to visit an opthalmologist lmao.
He does workout or at least used to not that long ago because abs and pecs don't pop out out of nowhere just because you're skinny (referring to another reply above yours)

Anywho, he's still not buff enough to be a twunk. He's also, like, 19

robin_ri

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah we've known for some time. He's bi though I think last I remember. Not sure if has come out as gay now
He had a viral TikTok last year where he described his sexuality without mentioning any labels but later he followed up with "So I guess I'm fucking gay". And after that he also had several "Part two"s where he would say "I'm not attracted to girls at the moment, so sorry but who knows!"

Jason keith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah we've known for some time. He's bi though I think last I remember. Not sure if has come out as gay now
Yes in a tiktok a few months back he said he was 100% gay and that he was confused when he thought he was bi

photojosh

Legendary Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same. And I know where I’d start
Also when he speaks... I don't know if it's a slight lisp, or intentional because sometimes it doesn't seem to be, but it just makes my heart flutter... Sexy and adorable, and smart, and he can sing...

photojosh

Legendary Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Poor Ked though, according to his tiktoks he had a horrible week, his bf broke up with him, dorm issues, missed a flight... I felt so sorry for him when he described his week while looking adorable.
Yah the dorm issues are that his hot, het roomie and bff aren't coming back :worried: