Down_under_69
Superior Member
I’m happy to see the front
I’m happy to see the front
That bulge is ugh delicious
His ass is probably not that impressive that’s why he won’t show it. He’s hyper aware of the content he’s putting out. He’ll keep everyone entertained by showing his front side.Except. HE. WONT. FUCKING. TURN. AROUND!!!
haha like what is even the point of wearing tight clothes if your look is extremely bottomy and you won’t even turn around. I’m a top, I don’t wanna see what’s in the front lol
This is CANDY FLAVORED PUSSYI’m plenty impressed by the little we’ve seen. And I’d love more! View attachment 111967881
Except that his ass IS impressive and yet he seems to troll us by making a point in the last many months NOT to turn around or even properly to the side. Which is super annoying because tops are obviously going to like him too…and as a top, I have ZERO use for the front side at all. Zero attraction to penises. ZERO. Oh how it makes me acchhhhheeee. I mean look at his bum! He was clearly meant to be a bottom were he to be gay.His ass is probably not that impressive that’s why he won’t show it. He’s hyper aware of the content he’s putting out. He’ll keep everyone entertained by showing his front side.
This is ghte gretest thing I've ever seen
have mercy. these are perfection. he is so hot. so fuckable.
Are these new?fucking fuck. he’s gonna drive me wild with these pics! View attachment 112447541View attachment 112447551View attachment 112447571View attachment 112447801
they aren’t… just new here I believe. looks like they were posted elsewhere as early as January.Are these new?
Didn’t know he had an OF or that he posted things like this. He looks huge AF!fucking fuck. he’s gonna drive me wild with these pics! View attachment 112447541View attachment 112447551View attachment 112447571View attachment 112447801
He doesn't have OF, those are from Trey's Photo OF.Didn’t know he had an OF or that he posted things like this. He looks huge AF!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.