Fefe
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2018
- Posts
- 26
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 153
- Points
- 63
- Location
- Houston (Texas, United States)
- Sexuality
- 60% Gay, 40% Straight
- Gender
- Male
- Fefe,
Well this is really nice! Based on what I am seeing he is hopefully a grower or he is actually pretty average vTodays IG posts include …
OK wanted to make sure this was posted lol.Todays IG posts include …
I think its likely he is a grower. He exudes big dick energy as I lean towards him being at least above averageLol that's super average. I guess all those bulge pics are him at his biggest it'
Ah, to be that naive again. Those were the days. Hot guys with huge dicks as far as the eyes could see.I think its likely he is a grower. He exudes big dick energy as I lean towards him being at least above average
What's so "average" about it? I don't really like the guy but his penis is decent enough for flaccid dick of a man. Get a mahogany dildo or something if you wanna something in your life.
View attachment 81819711
God, I love you talented people who do this! You are a gentleman and a scholar.The girth omg
Why can't he show us his cockSo sadHe just wants to show us his dick but he cannnnn’t!! So he’s just going to cry for help by posting his bulge like below.
I think he gives much more bottom vibesWhy can't he show us his cock
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.