Kevin Cook (@✈️)

TS4Straight just posted another video with him. Looks like Part 1 is him fucking her. Part 2 is still to be posted - I'm guessing it would be him bottoming. I haven't bought the new video because I have to pay extra on top of the subscription fee.

TS4Straight just posted another video with him. Looks like Part 1 is him fucking her. Part 2 is still to be posted - I'm guessing it would be him bottoming. I haven't bought the new video because I have to pay extra on top of the subscription fee.

How much? Maybe we should pool resources. She’s expensive lol.

Reactions: Yosoyhenry
It's $7.50 if you're a subscriber. I kinda maxed out my budget for OF this month. I also prefer it if he bottoms in Part 2 so I'm more likely to buy that one if he does.

Hopefully he does in Part 2 and it’s bareback like Part 1.

I still don’t get it why he would bother wearing the mask though.

Hopefully he does in Part 2 and it’s bareback like Part 1.

I still don’t get it why he would bother wearing the mask though.

I think it's more of a kink/fetish thing than actually trying to hide identity. More so for the viewer's fantasy.

Haha I meant on his OF since his first posts are censored/ or non nude. It seems like the nude posts on reddit and stuff happened after those earlier tame OF posts. His OF is still tame and it feels like he is holding back on us on it compared to his wild side this thread exposed lol
I’m not sure who’s page you’re looking at but Kevin Cook’s page is not what I’d consider tame. Plenty of nudity (ass & cock) that’s not behind a pay wall. And besides, he’s really a super nice guy so I don’t mind showing my support for just $10 bucks.

I’m not sure who’s page you’re looking at but Kevin Cook’s page is not what I’d consider tame. Plenty of nudity (ass & cock) that’s not behind a pay wall. And besides, he’s really a super nice guy so I don’t mind showing my support for just $10 bucks.
Tame compared to the stuff in this thread like getting fucked by a TS and taking cum in the mouth is a chasm of difference in tame. He doesn't even cum on his OF wall :p