Kevin Cook (@✈️)

Ts4straight just tweeted that she’s releasing the scene with Kevin. Anyone knows whether it’s available on her main feed or PPV?

Ts4straight just tweeted that she’s releasing the scene with Kevin. Anyone knows whether it’s available on her main feed or PPV?

It's PPV. I couldn't resist and resubscribed today. And a few minutes later she posted a preview. Looks like it's a flip flop and Kevin is not wearing a mask. Description says they fucked each other over the course of 3 days. Preview looks hot!!!

It says part 3. I thought Part 2 wasn’t released yet?
I think she changed the labelling. Part 1 now is the one where they flip flopped. Part 2 is when he roped her. Part 3 is the one she's releasing now. (She hasn't sent it in the messages yet so I haven't seen it yet, just the preview.)

I think she changed the labelling. Part 1 now is the one where they flip flopped. Part 2 is when he roped her. Part 3 is the one she's releasing now. (She hasn't sent it in the messages yet so I haven't seen it yet, just the preview.)
OMG that sounds so hot!

Damn. I really want to subscribe to her. She fucks a lot of hot guys but the ppv scheme is shit. Does she release her ppvs later on?
She uses guys in her PROMOS that she will never post. She even admitted to the deception when asked about the mystery men in her teasers. I ended my subscription with her deceiving ass! She even makes up LIES about how she met the men and what they do for a living just to provide fantasy.
88-E49-C1-E-3-C93-4538-9-FBA-C47-C3212-E8-BE.jpg